Hasi ban gaye ♡

Note : We all have witnessed Vansh's breakdown, but ever listened to ridhima's back story?

~♥~

" Where are you taking me sweetheart? " he asked, everything in front of him was all dark as his little wife had blindfolded him.

Ridhima was struggling and trying her really hard to not just fall with him on top of her as he had literally put all his weight upon her.

R: stop giving all your weight upon me Vansh! Walk properly

She retorted and he kept mum, knowing very well if she becomes angry then it is not an easy job to pacify her.

They kept walking for at least five more minutes when she stopped suddenly.

R: yes! We have reached

She said excitedly and jumped a little looking at the pretty destination in front of her.

R: angre has really done a good job.

She thought to herself and grinned ear to ear. With a sigh and a heaved smile she looked at the sight in front of her.

Such a beautiful place! She looked at Vansh who was still standing there with a confused look 

Banging her forehead, she cursed herself for such idiocy, she forgot to open his blindfold!

She tiptoed to open his blindfold but he seemed taller than the burj Khalifa itself.

R: crouch down vansh, I literally look like a baby in front of you, see my hands can't even reach near your head.

She whined and pouted, he chuckled softly and kneeled down in front of her, his head bowed down before her. Her heart skipped a beat.

She kneeled down and opened his blindfold, as soon as the Cloth was removed from his eyes, her eyes found its way to his soul.

His beautiful eyes reflected love and care for her, they were deep as ocean.
Her angel eyes always saw the purity in the devil, for a world he was a devil but for her, he was her greatest fantasy.

As he stared deep in her eyes, he breathed out, her beautiful doe shaped orbs just stole all his words away.

The sound of waves lapping against the sandy shores brought them back from their 'RiAnsh land'.

Standing up abruptly, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. Vansh chuckled and shook his head, he looked around the place in complete aww.

The beautiful sea shells collecting the sand, being strangely tied to water. The måganta was more than mesmerizing, in the valley of darkness, the stars whispered among themselves.

He turned around from where light was mirroring on his face.

His breath hitched for a moment, there was a beautiful tent house made from white cloth, the fairylights sorrounded the tent beautifully. There was an arrangement kept to sit, with a mattress and rose petals adored them slightly.

He breathed out and turned to look at his woman who was gazing at him with a glint of nervousness and also excitement.

R: how is it, Do you like it?

She asked in a hopeful voice, rubbing her arms slightly. Vansh shook his head and her face fell.

V: I don't like it.

He said and she tried covering up her disappointed face.

R: I am sorry, I thought you would like it... I am really sorry