Moon and Star

Just like moon in the Dusk, he had a side of his unknown to everyone. You don't even want to know it! It was so dark that even lights couldn't pass through it.

The twinkling stars shining merrily beside the crescent as if a heart found its lost heartbeat.

Kisi shaam ki tarah
Tera rang h khila
Mai Raat ek tanha
Tu chand sa mila

This was a story of moon and a star, both were meant to meet but not meant to be together. She always stood by his side as a twinkling star but little she knew that the moon himself wants to consume her.

Haa Tujhe dekhta raha
Kisi khaab ki tarah
Jo Ab saamne h tu
Ho kaise yakeen bhala

Each night the moon secretly kissed the star in order to express his forever love for her. She unknowingly became his sanity! Necessary for his very existence.

Haa Maine suni h
Pariyon ki kahani
Waisa hi noor Tera
Chehra h tera roohani

He stood there as an alpha male, protector to his family he burned down the ashes to protect them! But she was the one he could be vulnerable with! Who embraced him with his tears and scars.

That was when the universe whispered in his ears that ' She's the one🖤'

Face of an angel, aura of a fairy. She herself seemed like effulgence of warmness made for him. Just him! She made him realised how it is like to live a normal life, a happy one. Away from manipulation and betrayals, like a fairytale written in storm.

But they say, not everything lasts forever. The moment was approaching fast to break these lovers, she needed to leave but before that the moon realised her worth. She's the reason he shines!

Aa tujhko Mai Apni
Aaja Meri bahon mein chupalu
Haa Apni iss zameen ko
Kar du mai asman bhi

Now could a heart live without his heartbeat? No! And that was when he broke down the already craved paths of their life. He defied the fate for her! To have her! To claim her.

To have her forever by his side to live a mundane life he sometime dreamt of! Now all he could see in his future was her in his arms, her craving peace in chaos and him breaking the chaos for her.

The day he claimed her was the day a shooting star crossed path their lives only to bless them an eternity with each other. All she wanted was someone who could love her like a normal star but little she knew the moon himself fell for her.

Toota jo Kabhi Tara sajna ve
Tujhe rab se manga
Rab se jo manga
Mileya ve

" tu Mileya to jaane na dunga mai" he whispered to the moon and the star who witnessed his madness for her, the lady in his arms. Ready to bring down the world for the lady who is peacefully sleeping in his arms.

This was story of the moon and a star. It was obsession of moon. It was his love. It was story of Vansh and HIS ridhima.

Tere ishq mein hadh se aage
Guzarne laga
Tujhe chahna Ab to Mera junoon ban gaya

~♥~

Umm I actually don't know what the hell I wrote! I wasn't planning it. But I was listening to the song toota jo Kabhi Tara so this scene came to my mind and I penned it down.

I am sorry for this crap but I seriously love this song!  It's more like my imagination. Like my whole bucket list defined in 4 mins! It's seriously magical.

And I promise I will update soon and a normal one. This shot is inspired by sanjayash didu, she has written amazing shots and the book name is Ahida..  Do give it a try. You will seriously fall in love with her writing.

Aur tu __queen_of__Darkness jute phek ke mat mariyo, tera obsession Wala bhi jaldi likh dungi

And till my next update take care and stay safe.