Aye ajnabi 。o

Note: vihaan track. It's a little deep, try to understand the lines properly.

~♥~

Emptiness.

Hollow.

Numbness.

Pain.

It was all she could feel at that moment while walking aimlessly on the road. She had no aim right now, her aim was protecting her husband but now he is gone. Away from her and all.

Her mind was blank. It was all dark from inside but outside, sun was just on top of her head. Loud blaring noise of vendors could be heard but her ear was filled with her husband's last words.

All she could remember were his last words ' tere ishq mein marjawan '. Was she so cursed in the name of love that whoever she loved either betrayed her or left her all alone in this cruel world.

Did she really deserve this? Shouldn't her emotions be at fault for being such an emotional fool. She shouldn't have agreed to come here on the first place but she was so blinded in love of that bastard.

The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, she had lost her trust after loving Kabir and after loving vansh, she lost her true self.

After entering his life she was never the same before. Her beaming smile was so infectious that it could make anyone smile was now all gone. She forgot to smile, it seemed like someone just snatched it away.

( aye ajnabi song from web series twisted. This song is like fire, try understanding the situation and lyrics intently)

Dillagi, kaisi Ye aag h
Bujhe na, mite na, thame na kabhi
Ye kaisi pyaas h.

What kind of fire is this?
What kind of thirst is this?
Which can't be quenched, vanished or stopped? Was it just his embrace she was craving for? Or maybe it was his soul that she was attached to and now it was all gone.

She was never ready for him to leave, she did not even realised when she became addicted to his care and love, his gaze full of love was like a drug. She couldn't afford to lose him, losing him meant losing her soulmate, her smile, her laughter, her reason to live, her everything.

There comes a time in every relationship when you'll realise that love just isn't enough. They had unconditional love for each other, but what time needed was trust on each other.

Distance doesn't separates people but silence does, what they didn't had was communication in their relationship. They never talked to each other to clear their misunderstanding but rather accused each other.

"Dollar biwi" she heard a loud shrill voice which made her stop in her tracks.

She turned around and her eyes met his, they seemed same eyes but these eyes carried mischieves in them while those dark orbs carried unknown mystry with themselves.

Diljali, kaisi Ye Raat h
Rulaye, hasaye, sataye Mujhe
Ye kaisi aas h?

Her heart burned just by thinking similarities of them. what kind of night is this?
What kind of hope is this? Which made her laugh, cry and restlessness at her fate!

Same lips yet different ones. Same height, where she would hide herself in those arms forgetting about every peril but now she would feel disgusted if he even tried to come near her.

Same face, just her vansh had a beard which was ragged yet perfect. While he had a clean shaved look making him look cute. Vansh had an aura which screamed perfection, power and mystry, he always had a ' never mess with me ' look. while vihaan, he seemed harmless yet cunning.