His devil.

Note : not according to storyline.

~♥~

" so this year, the business man/ woman of the year award goes to "

The hall shrilled with applaud, few were chanting the names while few were hooting and whistling.

Host: wow! what an excitement. OK so even this year it's a tie as well. As always, the award goes to our constant winners. They are winning this award from last 5 years that too together but no one has ever seen them. It goes to Mr Vansh raisinghania and Ms Ridhima Kimbra!

The hall broke into applaud, from clapping to hooting and chanting their names together. There were many happy faces but few were only either jealous or mad.

Ho: I would request if someone comes and take the awards on their behalf.

He requested as he knew the winners would never come up themselves to take the award. Angre came to receive vansh raisinghania's award while Aarav came to receive ridhima Kimbra's award.

Ho: can I ask why do they never come in the sight of media?

He asked the question which was running in mind of thousands. Aarav took the Mike and spoke

Aarav: well mam believes that her work should be known by its quality not by her face or personality

The audience were in complete awe with attitude of the girl who was still hidden behind a veil. No one knows who she is or how she looks like.

Angre smiled a little, she was really similar to his boss. He took the Mike from Aarav as he finished and spoke.

Ang: well even my boss believes that his work should be known by its quality not by his personality and he feels that staying away from media is a lot better than staying like a VIP person.

There were two people, sitting on the couch watching the award function, curious to meet each other someday. Smiling to themselves.
Vansh and ridhima.

V: ridhima Kimbra, you always won award with me but never went to receive it just like me. We are so similar yet so different. I wish I could meet you some day.

He said, switching off the TV as he walked in the balcony of his penthouse. Looking at the moon, he sighed. There were some Indian feelings which he would feel just by thinking about her.

Vansh raisinghania, a famous business tycoon but hates attention. The mafia king, known as cobra in the underworld.

Here a lady sitting on the couch, spoke

R: vansh raisinghania, we are winning the award every year together but even you never went to receive it like me. I wish I could meet you someday

She smiled a little as she sipped her wine.

Ridhima Kimbra, a business tycoon. She is hidden from the world, media is strictly prohibited from the area where the company is located. The mafia queen, known as Scorpio in underworld.

Two souls, thinking of each other yet unknown to each other, craving to meet each other but not known to each other. These are the souls attracted to each other, not only minds.

Both of them received a call.

R: yes Aarav. What! Wait I am coming, flora park right? OK I will be there.

She cut the call and sighed. It gonna be a long night and also it will change things forever.

V: yes angre. OK I will be there, flora park.