|| Sanam teri kasam||

Note: not according to storyline. In line comments please.....

~♥~

" Vansh" she called out and he hummed in response, staring at the mole on her shoulder.

She slightly shifted in her position and he snuggled closer to her, nuzzling his nose in crook of her neck.

Ridhima: I love you

She said, softly and his eyes welled up in tears. Gulping down the lump formed in his throat, he looked up at her only to find her already looking at him with uttermost love.

Vansh: I love you too sweetheart

He whispered, choking on his tears. Ridhima frowned and wiped that lonesome drop of tear that escaped from his eyes.

Ridhima: yaha per mai tumhe I love you bol rahi hu aur tum roo rahe ho. Budhu.

She said, tapping his head softly but winced due to the wires attached in her hands.

Vansh panicked but she held his palms and made him look into her eyes which assured him.

Vansh: Ridhima tum kyu apne aap ko hurt karne per tuli rehti ho

He said, on the verge of breaking down. It seemed like someone stabbed in her heart again and again, seeing him so miserable. He was this miserable

Because of her.

For her.

Ridhima: I am sorry

She said in a meek whisper and leaned in to kiss his cheeks. The soft touch of her lips kept lingering on his skin and he breathed out softly.

Setting himself back on her shoulders, he kept staring at her face

Ridhima: Vansh tumhe yaad hai, hamari pehli mulaquat?

She whispered and he eyed her features carefully, he could feel her eyes tinkling merrily. A small smile appeared on his lips as he closed his eyes and went back in the Memory lane.

Vansh: Kaise bhool sakta hu jaan, mai to hamari pehli mulaquat se hi tumpar lattu tha

He said with a chuckle and she blushed slightly.

Ridhima: haa.... Aur tum mujhe almost dhakka maarne wale the apne gaari se

She said with a pout and he frowned.

Vansh: Meri gaari aise hi faltu mein chakkar thore hi kaat rahi thi, tumhe bachane ke chakkar mein mujhe chakkar aane lage the

He said, making her laugh slightly. A beautiful tear escaped from her eyes as she remembered their first meet. Vansh noticed her tears and wiped them away from tip of his thumb and shook his head.

Vansh: dare you cry

He threatened, his own tears threatening to fall. She let out a shaky breath and shook her head, more tears rolling down from her eyes.

Her lips quivered as she burst into sobs. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to himself.

Vansh: Shh.... Sweetheart

He choked on his tears and kissed her forehead softly.

Hua ye kya hashar mera
Juda hua sabar Mera....
Mai tere bin ek lamha kyu kabhi naa jiya?

A sob escaped from his lips before he could control, hiding his face in crook of her neck, he let his tears out.

Ridhima tried composing herself for sake of her husband who seemed nothing but miserable and broken. She closed her eyes and let out a breath, rubbing his back softly.