Acceptance of love ♥

Note : not according to storyline

~♥~

" Riddhu" he called out, nudging her shoulders who was busy admiring the nature. He sighed, his best friend is really an admirer of nature.

Thousands of stars shone brightly in the valley of darkness, it looked like god had painted a beautiful painting on the canvas of darkness. The closest star kissed the moon secretly, Fireflies flied around in the dark, the blue waves lapped against the sandy shores.

The trees whispered among themselves about the news of two hearts mingling in the air.

Few crabs walked past their tangled legs, the effulgence shone brightly on her face. She looked like a dream, a beautiful dream anyone could imagine.

Wrapped in a cocoon of serenity and warmness, the God himself wondered, ' are they the same star crossed lovers, Who loved each other till eternity and promised every life together? '

The stars mingled with the trees standing behind them, the darkness made the scene look mesmerizing.

" riddhu! " he again nudged her shoulder and this time she looked at him. His breath hitched for a moment, her eyes twinkled in darkness. A small smile adoring her lips like a jewel.

R: what?

She asked, snapping her fingers in front of his face to bring him out from his riddhu land.

V: ah wo let's play a game.

His eyes lit up like a kid, she smiled seeing him all happy and excited. Who would believe that this is the vansh raisinghania?

An arrogant jerk, cold hearted and what not he was for the world because his this side was reserved for her, just her. Only if they see him behaving like this, whole country might suffer heart attack together.

R: but what?

She questioned and he made a thinking face.

V: we already know each other but we never knew our perspectives on type of life partner we want

He trailed off trying to hide his blushing face and that tint of redness on his cheeks. He thanked the darkness around them as it hid his face.

R: yes! We actually never asked each other about our perspective on life partners.

She pouted and he chucked, only if she knew the control he is doing his  to not just kiss her lips.

V: let's do it now.

He whispered and waited for her answer, a wide smile formed on her face as she thought of a perfect life partner she craves for.

R: I want someone who respects woman, someone who will care for me. Someone who is goofy yet serious at times.

A smile formed on his lips too, it was more likely matching his discription. Her hair bounced around as she kept nodding her head and turning around to look at the firefly flying just above them.

R: Someone who is a believer of nature, the one who won't hesitate to lay down on the sand just because his clothes get dirty. Someone who doesn't gifts me anything expensive but just surprise me with small cheap gifts.

She trailed off and Vansh noticed the position they were in. Laying down on the sand, she beside him and their legs entanglend.

R: Someone who doesn't believes in typical candle light dinner but witnessing fireflies with me. Someone who would count stars with me.

She said excitedly, he bit his lips to control him bursting into emotions.
He looked at the stars above them and the fireflies sorrouding them like a fairytale. Seems like nature itself was with them today.