ZID ♡

Note: not at all according to storyline.

~♥~

" so Mr raisinghania, tell me the detailed story" a man, dressed in black tee, peach colored pants and dark navy blue jacket spoke. He was muscular and tall, his dark brown orbs were intimating.

A gun tucked on his belt near his waist, he looked at him with curiosity in his eyes.

V: Mr aryan Mathur, I already explained the whole story to the police. Why don't you listen it from them?

He said, with a fake smile.

Ary: ah! Mr raisinghania, wo Kya h na jo Aapke muh se sunne mein maza h wo police walo se Kaha. Koi baat nhi, ek baar phir se suna dijiyeHe spoke, smirking.

Vansh took a deep breath and looked at him dead eyed.

V: fine.

The officer sat on the chair in front of him and leaned on his elbows. Looking at him with a look, he noticed his every action.

V: ridhima was my best friend and ragini was my girlfriend.

He started and got a bit emotional.

V: me and ridhima had gone for a party, we were returning back home as the weather was turning worst

The dark inky clouds formed a tatty curtain over the blue sky, the rain poured down heavily making it difficult to look ahead. The moon and the stars all were hidden behind the veil of clouds.

V: it was such a bad idea ridhima!

He exclaimed, looking at the non stop rain as he drove rashly making her scared.

R: vansh!

She almost shouted, she held the seatbelt tightly and she closed her eyes, taking deep breaths to calm herself.

Understanding her fear, he slowed down the car a bit. He turned around to look at her, she looked like a little cute bunny. Her chubby cheeks which were flushed, her long wavy hair touched the seat of his car.

She tucked her hair behind her ears and turned to look at him, her honeycomb orbs locked with his hazel ones.

There was a heaving silence in the car, a serene calmness. There was an understanding silence instead of an awkward one.

But somewhere in the silence, there was a storm forming inside. Storm of obsession, storm of dark love, storm of madness, storm of possession, storm of madness. ( guess in who's heart)

R: I am sorry, I dragged you with me to this party.

She mumbled, guiltily. Vansh took a deep breath and looked at the road and then back to her.

V: it's OK ridhima.

The dark clouds pondered over them, the sound of rain drops hitting the earth was calming, but the lighting was not at all. It somewhere gave a feeling of destruction.

R: no, now we are stuck, and the weather is turning worst.

V: Ridhim-

Before he could complete, sudden push caused them to bang their heads but the seat belts saved them. Both were breathing heavily, thankfully none of them were injured. The screeching sound of tires filled their ears.

R: what? What just happened!

She breathed out, she looked outside, it was all dark. But there was one source of light coming, pale yellow coloured.
They just realised, a car crashed with theirs.