Valentine's Week

Note : my imagination on how they spent their Valentine's week.

Rose day

Ridhima was sleeping peacefully when she felt something on her face.

R: Vansh go away. Let me sleep.

She said groggily and slept again. She again felt that tickling sensation and opened her eyes. She looked at the bed, Vansh was not there.

She got up to have a better look, she was shocked. Whole room was decorated with white roses, it was looking so beautiful. She was in complete aww of the decoration.

Well yes, Valentine's is all about red roses and love but white roses signifies purity, innocence, deep respect and hope. It's their pure love which cannot be matched to any level, their love for each other is extreme.

Even if they misunderstood each other, their hope of making everything alright is what love needs. The assurance by heart that they will always remain together even if the situation tells something else.

Respect is something which a relationship needs of, the way they both respect each other is something we need to learn from them.

R: Vansh

She called him out but he was nowhere to be seen. There was a single pink rose kept on the bed stand with a note.

It is said that, roses are the flowers used to express love. What if my love for you is limitless, well for that I would need countless roses so I went for a single one. Yes, it's only one but a single rose can represent those unsaid emotions fell by your heart.

Her eyes were watery. Never in her dreams, she would have thought that she'll get someone like him. That pink rose was a significance of gentleness,
elegance and passion.

R: it might be one single rose but it's worth is more than anything to me.

She said caressing that rose. There was a table kept near the bed, there were seven glass chambers with a rose inside them.  This all, It seemed like a fairytale.

  This all, It seemed like a fairytale

There was a note too

This Valentine's week, I wanna give you something special.

Whenever a flower dies, you have to open the note in front of it. But remember, no cheating. Open the note only when the flower dies.

She noticed that the first rose was already dead so she took that first note to read.

Happy rose day my love. Now come to the place where we witnessed someone very special to You, that day was one of my best experiences but a drunk ridhima to handle is something I am personally scared of.

She smiled at their beautiful memory, those beautiful moments they spent together. That childishness they had together, she was drunk but he was enjoying her antics.