|| Valentine's week?||

Note: Valentine's Day to sab manate hai, how about celebrating anti Valentine's week? In line comments please... warna yaha se nikal jaye.

~♥~

" Vansh ko mai chorungi nahi. Sala kutta, kameena, aise to naa jaane kitne pyaar ke vaade karta hai aur abhi dekho, Valentine's ke din business trip per chala gaya"

Ridhima grumbled to herself, muttering hundred of curses for her husband who left her alone on the Valentine's Day and went on a date with his first wife, Angre.

They both had gone on a business trip in the starting of Valentine's week itself and Vansh hadn't wished her on any day.

Ridhima: Baby aapke papa baht bure hai. Unhe aane to do, phir batati hu Ridhima Vansh raisinghania aakhir cheez kya hai.

She whispered to herself with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

Slap day ♡

Vansh had finally returned from his business trip after 7 long days. He missed his little wife too much but work had to be done. It was already 2 in the morning so all were asleep already.

He knew, she will be angry on him as he had not wished her Valentine's Day. Not only that, he had not planned any single thing for her when last year she had proposed him beautifully.

Sighing, he tiptoed to his room, making sure not to make any noise and opened the door slowly. He peeped inside and sighed in relief as he saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Vansh: Chalo atleast chain ki neend to le hi sakta hu thori der.

He mumbled to himself and changed into his night dress. Laying down beside his wife, he kept adoring her sleeping figure.

Vansh: Hayeeeeeeeeeeee, sote waqt Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai.

He whispered to himself, caressing her cheeks softly and smiled widely. Ridhima stirred in her sleep and turned around, her front facing Vansh while he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to himself.

Ridhima opened her eyes slowly, holding back a yawn. She looked around slowly with her brows furrowed, her eyes traveled to her husband who was looking at her with dreamy eyes.

Ridhima: Aaj to hadh hi ho gayi, roz to mere sapno mein Rrahul Sudhir aata tha aaj Ye Vanshwa kyu aa gaya.

She mumbled to herself with a disappointed sigh while Vansh's eyes widened in shock.

Vansh: Oh hello! Pehli baat to ye Ki mera naam Vansh hai! Vansh Raisinghania naa ki vanshwa. Aur ye Kaun Rrahul Sudhir tumhare Sapno mein aa raha hai?!

He exclaimed and ridhima again opened her eyes slowly, looking at him weirdly.

Ridhima: Ye sapne wala Vansh bhi utna hi irritating hai jitna ki real wala.

She said, getting cranky. Suddenly Vansh held her arms and pulled her towards himself making her eyes widen.

Vansh: Mai yaha Sach mein hu ridhima

He said with 'tiny' bit of jealousy in his voice and she pushed him, glaring at him.

Ridhima: Ye kya harkat hai Vansh! Ek to hafto baad ghar aate ho, phone nahi karte Aur jab ek masoom ladki soo rahi hoti hai to use aise jaga dete ho!

She shouted, hitting his chest, making his eyes go wide.

Vansh: Sweetheart.... Listen.. I'm sorry-

He was cut off by a blow that landed on his face, all thanks to his wife. Vansh gasped, just realizing that he got slapped.