EVERY LIMIT FOR HER.

R: take them away inspector.

Kabir and anupriya were exposed in front of family and they were looking at them disgusted. Police took them away with them from committing murder and multiple murder attempts on this family.

Ridhima proved them guilty by help of Sia. Honestly vihaan didn't really do anything except irritating and flirting with her.

D: thank you ridhima beta. It was because of you that they are where they deserve. I still can't believe anupriya could do something like that. You're an angel ridhima sent by God himself, you even agreed to marry that monster for sake of ishani and her child.

The sacrifices you made for our family is something I don't think we'll be able to payback.

I: yes ridhima, I am very sorry for my behavior. I mad mouthed you, called you many names when you were just protecting us from those monsters and because of you my mum's soul will be at peace.

R: I want to confess something to you all.

She was nervous that how her family will react, she was going to tell them truth about vihaan bringing him as Vansh. Here vihaan urf our Vansh raisinghania was standing still in utter shock of what just happened here.

He was guilty of mistrusting ridhima.

R: dadi I don't know if you will be able to forgive me for this or not

D: what beta?

She took a deep breath and exhaled.

R: dadi he is not Vansh. He is vihaan. I brought him here so that kabir couldn't take over this mansion, I payed him to play this role.

She had tears in her eyes and all were hell shocked, Vansh recovered from his shocked state.

V: no I am Vansh.

R: don't try to become something you're not vihaan.

She hissed at him.

V: I am Vansh ridhima. Your Vansh. I am sorry ridhima I misunderstood you. I thought you were betraying me for them  so I played this game of becoming vihaan and returning in your life.

R: Vansh.

She whispered and he pulled her into a hug, She pushed him with all force she had and he fell on the floor. Whole family was getting the third shock of the day, his revelation about coming to her life as vihaan.

R: you think I betrayed you, you were testing my love for you? You were fucking thinking this. You left me like a broken soul. Where I sacrificed my everything in return all I got was this mistrusting.

Why do I always suffer? Why? Why do I always have to give tests for my innocence for my love? Why do I always have to get heartbroken?

She fell on her knees started sobbing very badly and whole family was looking at a ridhima they were not aware of, a ridhima unknown by everyone, a ridhima who was miserable. She was not the same bubbly and bold ridhima, she was someone who is hurt beyond anything.

She is a ridhima right now who's miserable in front of them, she's a ridhima who's not a fighter, she's a ridhima whose heart is broken beyond repair. The ridhima they knew was brutally murdered, his intentions, his mistrust they KILLED her.

Vansh's tears were threatening to spill out, even whole family was crying seeing her like this. This innocent soul doesn't deserves it.

R: you know what Vansh, after god took away my parents I didn't complain him not even once because I knew someone would give me double the love I didn't got. After you entered my life I thought you're the one to fill my life with laughter and joy but thank you for proving me wrong.