His pregnant sweetheart

Note : away from all the chaos happening. We deserve it.

R: Vansh

He just hummed still focusing on his laptop.

R: Vansh.

She whined and he again hummed causing her irritation level to increase. In anger she snatched his laptop and sat on his lap amusing him. He snaked his hands around her waist and looked at his wife's face adoringly.

V: what happened?

R: I wanna tell you something.

V: tell.

R: see this

She passed him the papers she was clinging onto, Vansh took it confused.
After reading it, he had tears in his eyes.

V: y-you are p-pregnant?

A silent sob escaped from his lips and he looked at her teary eyed. She nodded trying to control her own tears, he hugged her tightly.

V: I will be a father

He made her stand and kneeled down in front of her.

V: ridhima see there's a life inside you. Our baby, we gonna become parents. Hey baby, come fast. Papa will be waiting for you.

He touched her belly as if wanted to feel him or her.

V: thank you ridhima.

He looked at her with so much love. An advice, find someone for yourself who looks at you the way our Mr Vansh raisinghania does. Ridhima indeed is the luckiest person to find a life partner like him.

He kissed her stomach.

V: when you will come out, papa will buy you a lot of toys and chocolates

V: when you will come out, papa will buy you a lot of toys and chocolates. Whatever you will say. And I will not let any boy come near my princess.

He said and she eyed him a little confused.

R: princess?

V: yes I want a princess. I will treat her just like his queen mother, you both will become my world.

R: well Mr raisinghania I want a prince.

He eyed her for a second then a smile appeared on his face seeing her adorable thinking face.

R: he'll stay in my team.

She went on telling and thinking about their future child. Today was different. Today, they are both happy and it has happened after a long time.

Seeing their beautiful smile on their faces gonna force you to smile. You will not even notice but their one glimpse is capable enough to brighten up your day.

They both were descending downstairs.  it seemed like King and queen were descending the stairs, hands strongly clasped together.
Together they are invincible
Together they are inseparable
Together they are RiAnsh
Not Vansh or ridhima.