|| Dostana||

Note : just some Paganpanti of mine. Based on first marriage of RiAnsh.
In line comments please...

~♥~

" Vansh"

Ridhima whispered, shocked. Dressed in red bridal lehenga, she looked like an angel who just descended from heaven.

Instead of the bridal glow on her face, her face looked confused as hell.
With her mouth hung open, she looked at the scene in front of her, unable to get anything inside her small pretty brain.

She frowned as kabir hugged Vansh tightly, crying his eyes out.

Kabir : vanshwa! I hate you!!! How could you!

He screamed which came muffle due to Vansh's sherwani, her gaze travelled up to her would be husband who just forced her to this marriage and now was smiling slightly, looking at kabir.

Wrapping his arms around kabir's waist, he hugged him back where everyone was left aghast.

Ridhima blinked, looking at the scene in front of her. She stumbled back, almost falling down on the floor.

Kabir : I love you vanshwa, you can't marry ridhima!

He scowled and everyone gasped. Ridhima looked at the duo with tears in her eyes.

Vansh: Arey pagle! Tumhe yaha bulane keliye hi to maine ye sab drama kiya

He said and pecked top of his head, hugging him tightly. Kabir frowned, looking up at him with his tears stricken face.

Kabir : bare kameene ho

He said, sniffling and Vansh pouted, tapping his head.

Vansh: aur tum bare chutiya insaan ho, mere se break up kar liya

He said, eyeing him with anger. Kabir pouted, looking at him with puppy eyes and touched his cheek bones with tip of her thumb.

Kabir : Ye paapi samaj hume Kabhi ek nahi hone dega vansh

He whispered, holding him tightly in his arms.

Vansh: koi alag Karne ki soche to! Goli se uda dalunga

He growled, his hand travelled down to his waist where he had tucked his gun.

Kabir : itna pyaar karte ho mujhse?!

He asked, tears rolling down his cheeks and vansh nodded, wiping his tears away. Kabir smiled and hugged him tighter, sniffling.

Flipper dadi: ye sab kya chal Kya raha hai yaha!

She screamed, looking at their Dostana.

Vansh: dadi mai kabir se ishq Karta hu

He announced without even glancing at his bride whom he had forced to marry.

Flipper Dadi : tu pagal ho gaya hai kya Vansh! Teri shaadi hai aaj ridhima se

She said desperately and eyed ridhima who looked numb. Vansh eyed ridhima and his eyes softened for a moment.

Kabir looked at ridhima with guilt in his eyes, taking small strides towards her, he held her shoulders making her look into his eyes.

Kabir: I am sorry ridhima, Maine tumhe yaha Isliye bheja tha kyuki mai door rehke bhi vansh se door nahi reh paya. Maine kabhi tumse pyaar nahi kiya tha

He said, bowing his head down and ridhima glanced at him with tears.

Vansh walked towards them and looked at ridhima who just bowed her head down, trying to fight back her tears.