I LOST HER

Note : vihaan entered the right time on wedding, just before her taking poison and ishani is bitching about her deeds. But the story is a bit different.

^^^Δ^^^Δ

I: just throw her out bhai, she wanted to give your place to kabir and get your property. She is a spy bhai and I have proof.

She showed him video of her getting out of dickey, he was fuming in anger and shouted

V: RIDHIMA. You cheated me. You're responsible for all this and now you were marrying him! For this property. You're responsible for my sisters condition.

Ridhima was heart broken from his words but she had enough now, enough of bullshit, enough of this drama. She was a selfless soul who was accused in every single way possible.

R: enough. I've had enough here now. You think I am the betrayer here? You think I am the traitor? You think I am responsible for Sia's condition? You think I did all this for myself, for property? No.

I did all of this for this family, which accused and taunted me in every chance they got. I fucking agreed to this marriage so that kabir doesn't kills ishani and her child.

And that footage, wait I'll show you the full one.

She passed him the phone and was shocked. Aryan attacked her and put in there. Everyone was standing there shocked of what she is saying, kabir was looking at her wide eyed at what just she said.

V: rid-

R: shut up! Just shut up. You think I don't know that you're Vansh not vihaan. You think I am such a fool. No Mr raisinghania no. I always knew that you were Vansh not vihaan, since the beginning. I can recognise you from your single touch.

Vansh looked at her shocked.

R: And Mr raisinghania don't worry, the betrayer will be behind the bars.

Just then police entered with handcuff mishra. Kabir looked at him horrified.

Police : Mr kabir raisinghania and miss anupriya raisinghania you are both under arrest for committing murder of Mrs uma raisinghania and miss ragini mittal. And also for attacking miss siya raisinghania and numerous murder attempts on raisinghania family.

K: what how can you say that we are murderers?

Po: we have proof Mr raisinghania and your assistant mishra was cought red handed. We thank you Ms Ridhima for the proofs.

R: it's my duty sir now please take them from here.

All the family members were rooted in their spots, Vansh was petrified.

A: not so fast my child.

She took out the knife and took ishani as hostage. She pointed the knife on her neck threatening for her life will be gone.

Ang: ishani!!!

I: why are you doing this? We treated you as our own mother.

A: but I never treated you like my own child, I just wanted property.

I: you're a psychopath.

A: watch you tongue.

Kabir was struggling to get out of police hold and ridhima secretly went behind anupriya and fought with her. She got ishani out of her hostage but was injured very badly on her shoulders. She winced in pain but pushed ishani to angrey's side, he cought her at right time just then police interfered and cought her.

A: I will not leave you ridhi-

R: OK enough of filmy dialogues, inspector just take them.

While the whole family was looking at them in disgust, Vansh moved near ridhima with pain and guilt in his eyes. She stopped him with her hands.