𝟿| 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝

『••✎••』

Hazel walked towards her bunk, passing a soldier on the way there; she didn't think anything of it because they seemed to feel at home on the plane. The blonde reached her bunk, humming to herself as she put her things away; after closing the sliding door, she stopped for a second; from the side of her eye, she noticed the same soldier coming back towards Hazel, which already made her feel uneasy, but then she remembered the two soldiers sitting playing chees close to where she and Ward were before Skye got there.

Fitz-Simmons, Hazel thought to herself, they were alone in the Lab, and they would be the first ones to be taken down because they didn't know how to fight and didn't have anyone there with them. She turned towards the back of the plane, scanning the stairs a few steps away, which should take me to May; the blonde glanced back to see the soldier getting closer before she started running, trying to make it to the stairs as quickly as possible she could.

It didn't work out. Hazel was grabbed by her jacket, which she quickly took off, trying to get away from the soldier; yet another soldier came out of nowhere in front of her, swinging for her head which she quickly dodged.

"How many of you are there?!" Hazel frantically asked, kicking the soldier's leg and making him fall and giving her a chance to run, yet she was grabbed from behind before she could. "Let go, you bastards!" she exclaimed, struggling against them as she kicked the one before her, sending him a few steps back.

The blonde acted quickly and threw her head back, hitting the one holding her, he quickly let go, and she tried to book it, yet she felt hands on her arms, her head colliding against the wall, and she was out like a light.

『••✎••』

The moment she woke up, the pain on the side of her head was pulsing. Hazel had no idea where she was taken or where she was, and the idea of opening her eyes with the headache that she currently had didn't sound like a fun idea.

"She's the cavalry?" Fitz's and Simmons' voices were louder than apparent to the blonde, but it was a relief to know she hadn't been kidnapped alone.