𝟻𝟼 | 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗, 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗, 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗

『••✎••』

"Drop the weapon!" 

The team, or what was left, stood in the cargo hold. Coulson stood atop the stairs and pointed a gun at May. Skye is at the bottom, holding the agent at gunpoint as well. Hazel and Fitz stood behind the glass of the lab door. The blonde had run to find the engineer, only to run away from May once she had tried to shoot them both. 

"Coulson-" May tried to defend herself but was cut off by the older agent.

"Drop the damn weapon and kick it over to the stairs, May now!" Coulson orders, still holding the specialist at gunpoint. 

May seemed defeated, sighing as she lowered the gun to the floor, kicking over to the stairwells. 

"Now, back the hell up! Over there!" Coulson yells, pointing to Skye, who still pointed the gun at May, stepping closer. "Talk. Tell us where you rerouted the plane."

May shook her head, holding her hand out in front of her. "I didn't set this new course. I swear!"

"Don't lie to me!"

"Yeah, well, the plane just turned around, for God's sake!" Fitz screamed out, extremely frustrated as he stood behind the glass of the lab door. 

Hazel looked between all the members of her team. How could a single man break up a team from the grave?

Skye looked between Coulson and May, confusion on her face. "How is this happening, then?" She asked, the hand holding the gun still firm. 

"H.Q. can override automated control of the avionics, take us anywhere they want. Let me check the instrument panel, and I'll be able to. . ." May explained, eyes never leaving Coulson as she tried to explain to the older agent. 

Fitz quickly cut her off, raising his hands in frustration. "No way!"

"You're not going anywhere until you explain what-" 

"It's not me!" 

Hazel let out a sigh, frustrated at the way everyone was acting. "This is now helping anyone! Everyone needs to calm down!" She exclaimed from behind the glass door, only being glanced at by the agents arguing.