𝟺| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙼𝚢 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛

『••✎••』

Seeing as Coulson examined the information, Hazel made it to the room with the screens. The blonde softly knocked on the door's wood to make herself know. Agent Coulson turned towards the blonde nodding towards her as she came in.

"Hey, I uh- just wanted to make myself useful...and since, Um, I can only understand some of what Fitz and Simmons are talking I came up here to ask you–"

"How would you feel about joining the team," Coulson interrupted the blonde's rambling. Hazel completely froze at his words; she was locked in place as she processed his words.

"What."

"Both you and Skye have skills that this team might need," Coulson spoke, putting his hands on the table as he looked at Hazel. "And in you, I can see the potential of an agent.t."

Hazel felt flattered at his words; if she could say so, she didn't see potential in herself for anything. She had gotten into hacking because of Skye because the brunette told her she had a natural gift with the technology.

"Are you sure?" Hazel asked, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear as she moved to stand by the table. "Skye is much more skilled than me, and she could be a great team member after she realizes you guys are here to do good," the blonde explains as she looks down at the table before her.

"I believe you are both skilled in different ways. And your ways of thinking is something we need in this team," Coulson spoke as he studied the blonde in front of her; he could see she was self-conscious, to the point she would allow Skye because she didn't believe enough in herself. "I don't need an answer right now; you can think about it during this mission, at the end. We can talk about your decision."

"No promising anything."

"I wanted a bomb to diffuse, not someone to kill," Ward spoke as he came into the room carrying a sniper.

Hazel glared at him a bit as he crossed her arms. "You don't have to kill him; Fitz-Simmons will find a way to contain his explosion."

"You seem pretty sure about people who you just met."

"Hey." Coulson scolded as he looked between Ward and Hazel, who stared more like glaring at each other. "Focus on the mission, then we can all resolve our issues," He said before turning to the digital screens to see the last news on the hooded hero.