𝟼𝟽 | 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚝𝚊𝚐

『••✎••』

The hotel rooms they had at their disposal had become their bases of operations. To say that they were working with what they had would be the best description if they had anything to work with. 

Simmons and Hazel sat on one bed while Fitz and Skye sat on the other. Both hackers had laptops in front of them as they worked against the clock to find their stolen plane. 

At the same time, Fitz, Skye, and Simmons watched the news broadcast. 

"Eyewitness claim the assailant smashed through several walls before killing Columbia's most notorious drug lord, Alejandro Castillo, a.k.a. El Dogo," the reporter announced as the picture beside his head changed from the dead drug lord to a blurry shot of Mike. "Speculation continues as to whether a man, monster, or machine carried out this superhuman assassination." 

The screen became fully covered by the shot of Mike as the reporter rambled on about the report. Annoyed and tired of listening, Fitz spoke up from behind Skye.

 "The correct answer is 'D' all of the above," he muttered as he shut off the tv. "What the hell is Deathlok doing in Bogota?"

"And why would he kill a drug lord with known ties to Hydra?" Simmons added to the question, Skye being the only one of the hackers to glance at her. 

"Well, if they are in Columbia, Garrett and our hijacked plane might not be in American airspace. We have to expand our search," Skye mentioned as she returned to her laptop. 

Hazel was about to retort that she was already doing that when the door that led to the room next door was knocked on. Coulson was peaking his head through right after opening it. 

"Guys... You want to come in here for a minute?" He asked, returning to the room but leaving the door open for them. 

The four in the room anxiously glanced at each other before exiting their spots and heading over. 

Inside the room were May, Ward, and a tripod with a large pad of paper that had a bubble chart drawn on it. The big center circle was blank as it was surrounded by smaller circles that had stuff they had investigated in the middle of them. Clairvoyant; Hydra; Deathlok. Etc.

There was one on top that caught the blonde's attention. It had Gabriel & Garrett, but Gabriel had been scratched out, and Grayson had been scribbled on top.