𝟺𝟶| 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Calm days on The Bus were counted, most of them in one single hand. However, when they happened most if not the whole team tried to make the most of them.

Hazel had started the day with some work, on her own. The blonde had booted up her laptop and started compiling a list of female agents that could potentially, be the woman that had dropped Skye and Hazel off at the orphanage.

After a few minutes of reading through multiple S.H.I.E.L.D. profiles and using her system to try and pinpoint who exactly had been the agent to drop them off, the system of her computer started rolling through the profiles, making a few beeps as it scrolled through.

Before there was any response from the device, the door of her bunk slid open, revealing Skye.

Closing her laptop and placing it down beside her, Hazel smiled up at the brunette walking inside her bunk. "Hey stranger, how's the training going?" She asked softly as Skye sat down on her bed.

"Killer, but I can now stand my ground in boxing," the brunette said with a shrug of her shoulders earning a small laugh from the blonde.

There was a moment of silence between the girls, Skye looking down at her hands before glancing up at the blonde again.

"So, what's going on between you and Ward?" The brunette asked with a curious look in her eyes, a playful smirk stretching on her lips.

At the question, color rose to Hazel's cheeks the mention of the agent causing that reaction. "Wha. . .what do you mean?" The blonde asked instead of answering the question.

"Please, it's obvious something is going on between you both," Skye said making a face at her best friend. "Tell me, out with the secret!"

"Fine, yes there is something, I just don't know what it is exactly," Hazel explained, a hand reaching to rub the back of her neck. "We haven't talked about it, we tried before the whole Hannah situation but we got. . .um interrupted."

"Were you going to talk about it, or were you just going to make out?" Skye asked, the question instantly making Hazel blush and try to stutter out an answer. "Oh, my god you totally were!"

"Not really!" Hazel exclaimed trying to defend herself. "I was trying to understand if he meant what happened."

Intrigued and excited, Skye leaned toward Hazell a knowing look on her face. "Do you mean what happened in the hotel?"

"Well, he came to my room, nothing too big happened," Hazel started explaining, on her lap, her fingers nervously playing with her bracelets. "He asked about what I had seen when grabbing the staff. We talked about it, and after a while, we just started. . .talking about each other."