𝟹𝟸| 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚔 𝚊 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞

『••✎••』

The mission that Ward and Fitz were currently in was suicide. Skye and Hazel had figured it out, hacking into the database of course. In almost a second Agent Coulson had found and scolded both of them.

After having a well-deserved panic attack, in which Skye had to start making stupid jokes to get Hazel to calm down. Both girls decided to find the members of their team. Now that they knew the severity of the mission, there was a pit in the blonde's stomach every time she thought of Ward and Fitz.

The hackers had found May and Simmons, now aware of the situation. Focused and ready to act they made their way into The Bus, stepping into the cargo area of the plane as it lifted out of the building.

"You got information, now we react," May stated as calm as usual.

"We're gonna get our guys," Skye stated firmly looking at the three women by her.

"Somebody has to," May reminded them.

"What about the S.H.I.E.L.D. assault?" Simmons asked.

"We won't interfere. You don't need a battalion for an extraction. Four can pull it off," the agent assured glancing at the members of her team present.

"Five is better."

Looking up Hazel found Coulson, grinning in what she could only imagine was his best mischievous look.

"You're in? I thought we all have to be Level 8 to discuss this," Skye snarkly commented, the blonde beside her smiling at that.

"We're not discussing anything," Coulson dismissed easily with a smile.

The four women below all smiled at that, sharing a pleased look with one another.

"Well, let's do this," Hazel said excitedly stepping towards the stairs and having everyone else follow her.

『••✎••』

As exciting as hacking into the high prestige database of S.H.I.E.L.D. rescuing her team had been less exciting. Nerve-racking? To the max, considering that Simmons, Skye, and Hazel stood around the holocom making sure everything was working correctly as May was in the cockpit flying The Bus.