Update!

Hello! I know it is not the update you guys might have wanted, but it is important that I keep you updated on the things that are happening around me that causes this book to be delayed

Hello! I know it is not the update you guys might have wanted, but it is important that I keep you updated on the things that are happening around me that causes this book to be delayed...more than it was.

The way I was getting the chapters done so they were accurate was using the show on Netflix writing along as I watched the episodes. This also helped me get inspired for the extra chapters between Hazel and Ward.

Surprise surprise, turns out Netflix removed everything Marvel related as it is being moved over to Disney+, where I live it will be released the 16 of this month. Now, for you guys I will try to find the script of it or somewhere 👀 rather... unlawfully where I can find the episodes and finish the chapter I had prepared for you guys and maybe give you an extra Hazel-Ward chapter while I wait for it to be released.

As always thank you so much for you patience! I hope everyone is looking forward to the story, if you haven't already stopped reading it because of my lack of updates. I will try to get this done as fast as I can hopefully today and keep you updated.

Thank you! Have a great day!
See you soon :)