𝟸𝟶| 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍?

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

As it turns out the ex-agent that they had been looking for did not have futuristic-alien powers that helped see the future, she had equipment that made her an x-ray machine and had used it to find the team and knock their van over so she could get away from the scene. Hazel had hit her head when they spy lady had hit their van making her woozy and putting her down for a few minutes. And yet, here they were, both Hazel and Skye trying to decipher the coding of the broadcast to be able to watch it again minutes after getting back on the bus.

"Just, make sure to keep it clean, that way it won't get infected and you won't have to worry about it after a few days.." Simmons explained as she finished the patching up of the wound that Hazel had on her head from the van accident.

"Thank you Simmons, if I feel like I'm dying I'll be sure to come see you." Hazel mentioned with a smile before Skye spoke up.

"I think I found a way, Hazel try to recover the data signature of the broadcast." Skye mentioned as she turned her laptop towards the blonde for her to work on it. "I'm going to go let Coulson know.."

With that Skye stood up and headed up the stairs to find the field agent for let them know of their discoveries. As soon as she left Hazel got to work frowning a bit as she decrypted the signal being able to follow the trail of data that the past broadcast had when watching it in the van.

"Something's wrong.." Hazel muttered to herself as she kept typing feeling the eyes of the scientists behind her as they watched her work. "It's the same feed that was watching us in the van. Uh, put it on the big monitor." The blonde said as she turned seeing Skye, Coulson and Ward walk inside the room as she stepped towards the table in the middle of the room.

"M-Maybe the lens broke the van rammed us." Simmons suggested as she too headed towards the table to look at the broadcast they Hazel had connected them to.

"I hope she broke more than that." Skye said truthfully leaning towards Hazel as she lowered her voice before asking. "What happened?"

"I found a way to decrypt it and connect back into the same broadcast, only thing is..it looks like that." Hazel explained to her best friend as they big S.H.I.E.L.D screen loaded letting everyone in the room see the blurry screen that showed from the broadcast that it was showing.

After a few seconds there was a hand moving forward and wiping what they thought was a blurry screen but actually turned out to be a fogged up mirror.

"It's a mirror. Are we recording this?" Coulson asked as he moved closer to the screen.

"Uh.." Skye looked over at Hazel who quickly pressed a button on the table nodding towards Skye for the brunette to answer. "We are now."