𝟼| 𝙾-𝟾-𝟺

『••✎••』

That was for sure something Hazel thought she would never see. Skye was throwing out bags from the van they had called home for a couple of years now; it felt nostalgic but also necessary, almost like this was where the blonde and her best friend were destined to be.

"Need a little help there?" Hazel asked as she approached the bags, grabbing one of them and sliding it over her shoulder as Skye jumped out of the van.

"Thank you.." Sky said as she grabbed the box from the van, moving a few steps back before stopping the worker heading towards the van. "Hey, no joy rides, okay?" The brunette asked, glancing from him towards the vehicle. "That's my house."

"No worries," the worker said before playing a little device on the van's hood, causing it to start going by itself.

"Where do they think of this stuff?" Sky asked as she looked at Hazel, causing the blonde to laugh slightly at her surprise.

"I'm pretty sure they have that and much more," Hazel suggested as they both turned toward the plane ramp.

"I see your things are already off?" Skye asked, looking ahead of her, already showing her distaste which caused Hazel to roll her eyes a bit.

"Well yeah, Coulson suggested being an agent first, and I took my decision the day we helped Mike," the blonde started as they went up the ramp. "besides, I knew you were going to accept, so why to take long into unloading my things from the van?" Hazel asked with a smile.

"Well, because you could have waited for me, and it could have been all first day of college or something.." Skye mentioned as the ramp closed behind them both.

"College? Please, we wouldn't have lasted a day with you talking about the lies the educational system feeds to people just like you did in school," Hazel said, causing both of them to laugh at their memories from school together.

The door to the lab in front of them opened as Fitz and Simmons walked out of it to receive them both with a smile, causing Hazel to smile as well.

"Oh, Agent Coulson told us the news," Simmons said with a smile. "What a wonderful surprise," She said as she looked at them both before looking back at her partner. "Isn't it, Fitz?"