𝟺𝟺 | 𝚆𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚜

『••✎••』

Finding a busy place was easy. Hazel and Skye had run away in the middle of the day, an internet cafe open right around the corner.

The weirdness was still present. Both girls sat with a laptop in front of them, their right arms behind them.

"I need an O haze, not a P," Skye complained as the blonde typed with her left hand. 

"I'm sorry! I can't see," Hazel explained as she helped as much as she could.

"We just need an exploit, some way in."

In a second, the laptop they were typing on beeped before the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo appeared on it. The words LOCKDOWN are displayed right under it. 

Both hackers watched as every computer in the cafe went down, displaying the same lockdown message. Ignoring the complains and grumbles of people both girls grabbed their things before walking out.

"Okay, well that didn't work," Hazel said as they walked down the street, looking behind them every few seconds to make sure they were not being followed. 

The blonde, who was still wearing the all-black outfit, looked a little out of place amongst all the casual people.

Skye had found a magazine rack, one of the articles getting her attention. Ruffling through one of them as she got close enough to grab one. 

"Hey, Lloyd. He might be our way in," Skye suggested showing the article to the blonde, who reached for the magazine skimming through the paper.

"Perfect, let's go," Hazel agreed, looking up to see the brunette staring at a leather jacket. "Skye, no."

"Skye, yes."

『••✎••』

Turns out the plan had not been as easy as they thought. Hazel was also learning how annoying the bracelet was.

After crashing a car, and towing the said car to Rathman's house. Skye and Hazel were ready to perform their life.

Ruthman had just walked in, barely putting his stuff down before the girls stepped into view. Skye wearing the leather jacket from the store, her hair pulled back into a ponytail.