•CHAPTER 27•

'Us?'

---

The morning sunlight beamed threw the slightly closed cream curtains, beaming light around the white shaded room. Fleur passed out on her bed, curled up in a ball with her makeup smeared on her face.

Amora was snuggled into Nataila's pillow, her nose scrunched up on the pillow. Natalia was asleep at the bottom of Fleur's bed with a black blanket over her shoulders, she was clinging onto it.

Amora mumbled in her sleep turning every few minutes, being awoken by whispered from across the room. Amora kept her eye closed pretending she was asleep, wondering what they where gossiping about.

"Do you think there a thing now?"

"I don't know, I mean they kissed!"

"They have to date there just to cute together!" Whispered Fleur, overjoyed for her sister that she'd found something that she had taken a interest in.

"Wait! Are we together or not?" Amora thought to herself, the question buzzing in her brain. Wondering if the thought the same thing, of course he thought the same thing.

Amora sat up all of a sudden, making the two gossiping girls flinch because of her sudden movement, "where you two talk about me?"

"No..." Natalia mumbled, it was obvious she was lying she was avoiding eye contact, she often did that when she was lying.

"Don't lie to me."

Natalia stayed quiet, "fine! We where!" Fleur cut in, making her sister give her a look.

"And why is that?"

"We just- are you -" fleur tried to say, stumbling over her words.

"I don't know," Amora breathed, looking down at her hands.

"What do you mean you don't know!"

"We just haven't talked about it, that's all," Amora stated, pushing herself out of bed and dragging herself to the wardrobe for her school uniform.

"You have to ask him!" Fleur basically yelled.

"I don't know..." Amora whispered.

" come on," Fleur groaned, getting frustrated at her and Cedric's painfully slow relationship.

"Fine I'll ask," Amora said raising her hands up in the air in defence.

Fleur and Natalia squealed and ran towards the wardrobe to collect their cloths for the day.

---

Amora and the pack of Veela girl entered the Greathall all together as one, Amora laughing at Natalia joke she told her seconds before entering. Show her pearly white teeth and adorable dimples in the sunlight that streamed threw the glass windows around them.

Most boy staring at them mesmerising by their beauty, Amora was only looking for one pacific boy. Amora eventually Amora spotted the Hufflepuff boy with him quidditch uniform on, he's broom closely behind him.

Amora keep her eyes on him as she walk to her seat, making sure she got a seat where she can still see him in the distance.

Amora's eyes where glued on him, unfortunately he hadn't noticed, but one of His friends did, elbowing him and saying something to him that Amora couldn't make out.

Cedric's eyes wondered to yours with a smile, making Amora smile back at him with a blush on her cheeks. Cedric broke eye contact by grabbing a piece of parchment and folding it into a bird and writing something on it, making Amora question what he was doing.

"Why is their no Yorkshire pudding!?" Natalia groaned, making Amora laugh.

"It's a dinner food, it's breakfast right now," Amora stated, being the knowledgeable friends out of the group.

A paper bird flew above the Veela all of a sudden, making all the girls look above themselves. It became lower to the table when it flew above Amora, making most girls stare at her.

It gracefully landed in her right hand, still flapping it wing as it sat in her palm. And head slightly tilted wonder what it could say or want.

Fleur snapped her out of her thoughts, "go one! Open it!"

Amora carefully unfolded the flaps of the bird to reveal a single flower and a note attached to it. Making Amora's heart feel light and soft.

The note read;

Hello gorgeous :)

Wanna be my girlfriend?

~ ceddy <3

Amora jaw fell slightly, look at Cedric shinning eyes gleaming in her direction. Amora laughed slightly, nodding her head to the direction of the group of boys making all the boy silently cheer and clapping their hands over Cedric back or ruffling his already messy hair.

"Why you so smiley?" Natalia asked, Amora didn't even reply she just handed over the note.

"He asked? When?"

"Just now," Amora whispered in amazement, starring in the direction of her new boyfriend.

"You said yes didn't you?" Fleur asked, making Amora turn to her quickly.

"Of course I did," Amora stated, making Fleur face soften slightly.

"You've got a boyfriend, wow, can't wait to tell mother this in our next letter," Fleur laughed, making Amora laugh too.

---

Cedric studied her facial features closely, watching her laugh with her sister, watching her blush every time they made eye contact.

Her green gleaming eyes where hypnotising to him and her golden hair he dreamed of touching since he layer eyes on her all them months ago.

"Yo, you've got a girl," Nathan, the beater for the Hufflepuff quidditch said, while eating.

"Not just a girlfriend, she's Veela too," Corby chimed in.

"I kinda forgot she was Veela you know," Cedric chucked, not taking his eyes to her.

"That's not far, I want a girlfriend too," Lenny added whining, making the group roar with laughter.