Chapter 5

Chaeyoung

"Hi!" 

I was arranging the books when Mina came in with a smile. She looks good now. 

Well, she always looks good. 

I just gave her a nod and continued what I was doing. 

I am reminded about the kiss everytime I'm looking at her.

I can also feel my ears getting hot. Damn. 

"I checked the club members a while ago and I was surprised to find your name there!" 

She yelled. I told her not to since there are other students in the library. She acted like she's zipping her mouth. 

"You never attended any meeting or group activities that's why I didn't know you were part of that club." 

She said trying to sound like doing an ASMR. 

"I just joined because it's compulsory." 

I said. Well, that was partly true. 

"There will be another activity next week, join okay? I'll list your name. Bye!" 

She said and quickly went out of the Library. She even tripped. I sighed. 

It's an ART CLUB. 

"That sounds exciting!" 

Ah, here comes the Librarian. 

"It isn't." 

I said. 

"You know what? I can count all the words you said when you first entered the Library. You're too quiet." 

She suddenly said. Am I? It might be because we aren't close. I didn't answer her until she went inside her office. 

Maybe I got tired talking? Just maybe. 

**

"You're going home?"

Mina asked when she saw me arranging my things in the bag. She's friendly, really. 

"Yeah." 

I answered and looked at her, she's not alone. 

"This is Somi, a close friend."

Mina said while introducing her friend to me. 

''Hey. "

I greeted her. Somi just raised her eyebrow. Ah, really. 

"Do you guys know each other?" 

Mina asked when I chuckled at Somi the moment she did the eyebrow thing. 

"Yeah/No" 

Somi answered yes, I answered no. Mina looked at me. 

"Kinda." 

I just said and told them that I'm closing the Library. 

The three of us walked together, we're heading in the same way. It's only Mina who keeps on talking. Somi and I will exchange glances at times. 

Yeah, we really know each other. 

"I'll go ahead. Bye." 

Somi said when we reached her house. Now, there's only Mina and I. She still keeps on talking about random things not until she almost fell when she tripped.