Chapter 35

Chaeyoung 

We were surrounded by a lot of men in black. The atmosphere is too cold but I can see Mina's Mom sweating. 

Well, I'm sweating too. Especially when Tzuyu's Mom looked at me.

Good thing, she smiled afterwards. 

Tzuyu got her facial features from her Mom too. 

Calm but full of beauty. 

Tzuyu's beside me, still holding my hand. 

"So, who's going to file a case against my daughter? Is it you?" 

The voice was so calm but too dangerous. 

Mrs. Chou looked at Mrs. Myoui who looked so pale. Her brave aura a while ago faded. 

Both of Tzuyu's parents are here together with a lot of men on black. 

I guess they are their security. Too many and they looked too formal. 

Wow. 

I expected Tzuyu to be wealthy, but not this powerful. 

"It's you, right?" 

Mrs. Chou's attention never left Mrs. Myoui. 

The latter did not answer and just faked a cough. 

She's sweating a lot, so I handed her the Water bottle near me. 

She didn't take it. 

"Go ahead and file a case against my daughter. I'll make sure to buy your company and I'll dethrone you from what you have right now." 

Again, her voice was too calm but you can feel how scary it sounds. 

Tzuyu stood up and went to her Mom's side. She whispered something. 

Mrs. Chou's expression softened but it went back to a firm one after Tzuyu went back to her seat. 

I looked at the police officer but I guess he's also intimidated. 

Tzuyu's father stood up and looked at Mrs. Myoui. 

"Maybe you want to talk to us in private? It's okay right, Mr. Police Officer?" 

The Police Officer quickly nodded. They all went out and we were left behind. 

Just Tzuyu and I. 

I let go of her hand and gave her a hug instead. 

I felt my shoulder being wet. Yeah, she's too tall for me. 

"I'm sorry for letting you kneel in front of me. I might have made you think that you can just kneel in front of anyone you have made mistakes to. 

But don't do it again. Only God deserves to be kneeled down." 

I uttered and patted her back. She's already sobbing. 

We're the same age and honestly, sometimes she's more mature than I am and sometimes she's a crybaby. 

"I can't say I have fully forgiven you but I understand why you did it. 

I'm almost there Tzuyu.. Maybe we cannot restore the friendship we have, but we can restart again and make it stronger. 

For now, please graduate Tzuyu. I know you didn't mean to hit us that night. 

Forgive yourself. Ask forgiveness from Mina. Especially from Him. 

That one mistake will never shape your future."

I said again and let go of the hug. I went out of the room and directly went to where I'm staying. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. Ah.. My right cheek is too red. I can still feel the pain by that slap. 

Honestly, I didn't expect that Tzuyu would really turn herself in. Because she said that night, she was afraid. 

It surprised me and I can see her sincerity. 

But seeing her in jail wouldn't make me feel happy either. 

Maybe because the good memories I had with her is more dominant than that revelation. 

It was also thanks to Dr. Kim who told me a lot of stories and moral lessons I learned. 

That we should forgive anyone no matter how big their sin is. 

It's a process but we need to reach the point where we can forgive them. 

Forgiving isn't forgetting. It's not for them, but it's for us. 

You won't forget the mistakes they did to you but you will remember those without anger. 

Believe me, it will free up your body, mind and soul. 

Those are some things I learned from Dr. Kim. 

So if anyone suffers depression, seek help while it's not yet too late. 

There will always be someone willing to listen, willing to help. 

It's just that sometimes, we tend to close our mind and open our eyes. 

We let our eyes judge what we see and close our mind for any reason behind it. 

Both should be open, along with the heart. 

You are not alone, trust me. Trust yourself. Trust Him. Trust His plans because He will never let you down. 

We just really need to open up to Him. 

Promise, you will feel comforted.