Chapter 65 : PART 1

Mina

I wrapped my arms around Chaeyoung's waist when she didn't turn to face me the moment I called her. I know she didn't expect me to be here.

"Chaeyoung"

I whispered near her ear. I felt her shiver. A smile formed in my lips. She's tensed.

"I'm sorry."

I whispered again while my arms are still on her waist. I'm glad she's letting me hold her like this.

Our last conversation was a week ago, I left the company two days ago.

The story she wrote got published and I was honored to see that she used the title I suggested.

Yeah, it gave me hope.

Chaeyoung didn't talk to me even when I was already leaving. She didn't send me any messages.

Yes, I expected her to miss me and send me a message.

Even if it's just a dot or a blank one.

"I missed you."

I said when I let her go off my arms. It's already dark and she's just wearing a shirt.

"Why.. Why are you here?"

Chaeyoung asked after her long silence. I don't know if she sounded surprise, disappointed or sad.

Her expression is hard to read.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung.. But will you give me this night?"

I asked directly. Chaeyoung doesn't have any reaction.

Her expression barely changed.

"I promise, this will be the last. This will be the last time I'll come after you."

I said while looking at her. I don't know if I saw it right but I saw a glimpse of pain on her face.

But in the end, she just nodded and followed me to the woods.

This place is a hidden paradise. In the middle of this forest-like place, hides a beautiful green scenery everywhere.

Chaeyoung loves nature.

She loves natural phenomena.

And so do I.

It's dark and the only light we have is coming from the moon.

Chaeyoung is still gorgeous even with the slightest light. Darkness cannot hide that.

"Oh. Chaeyoung, careful!"

I yelled and by reflexes, I grabbed her next to me.

"I'm sorry."

Chaeyoung said and immediately distant herself from me.

But that was a wrong move, she fell and I wasn't able to grab her again.

"Awww'

Chaeyoung groaned when I helped her sit down.

"Where does it hurt?"

I asked while taking off her shoes.

"No, it's fine."

She said. I didn't answer but I still remove her shoes so I can massage her feet.

"Just stay still. It's getting darker. This won't take long."