Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Chaeyoung

"There was an emergency that's why I wasn't able to go back. My girlfriend was rushed to the hospital." 

She explained. I didn't see her for the past two days. Might be because she was on her girlfriend's side during her free time. 

Actually, it was better if she did not explain. 

Damn it. 

"Is she okay then?" 

I asked. 

"Yeah. She passed out, overfatigue." 

She answered. The Librarian walked in without greeting us. She's been absent two days straight. 

"But it's weird. I saw that Librarian in the room where my girlfriend was. It turned out that they were classmates and close friends even before." 

I creased my forehead. 

"I was surprised, maybe because I don't remember my past. 

I lost all my memories. 

The things I know about myself right now are just the ones I saw in the photos at home.

My parents showed me the trophies, certificates and all the achievements I received during my career as a ballerina. 

The photos I had with my girlfriend.. And other photos with my friends."

She sounded sad. I looked at her but she did not continue to say what she was saying about her forgotten memories. 

I just nodded to what she said. I didn't ask anything. 

But a question formed in my mind. 

I need to talk to the Librarian. 

Mina stayed in the Library reading books and talking to me, when it was already her class time, she left. 

The Librarian went out of her office. 

"Why did you stay at your office for almost an hour? " 

I asked without looking at her. 

"What are you talking about?" 

She asked back but her voice wasn't like before. She sounded nervous. 

"You were checking on Mina since you came here. You didn't come out in your office not until Mina left." 

I said. Her expression changed for a short time but it switched into a playful one immediately.

Yeah, I was observing her.

"You talked a lot today. That was 31 words!" 

She said surprised, obviously changing the topic. 

"How are you related to her?" 

I asked while staring at her. She shrugged and let out a smile. 

"Son Chaeyoung, let's just say that the same way you're related to Mina, I'm related to her girlfriend." 

The Librarian said and left. 

That made me think. 

That was her. 

Such a small world. 

**

When I saw Dahyun at the University corridor, I told her that we'll go home together and she quickly agreed.