Chapter 60

Chaeyoung 

"You should go. Just listen to what Mina needs to say. Decide afterwards. Maybe she just wants to say sorry or explain her side to you. You just have to listen. 

You're not required to answer or give your reaction." 

Tzuyu said and tapped my back. 

Tzuyu went back to the cottage with Dahyun. I fell asleep on Mina's lap and when I woke up, she's gone. 

"You think it's better if you know.. I'll just avoid her. Besides, she'll leave the company next week. 

Maybe she's just doing this because she's bored. 

She knows I have feelings for her, that's why she's doing those to me.. 

She's play----" 

I was cut off when Dahyun pinched my lips. I creased my forehead. 

"That's why you need to talk to her for you to confirm. 

What you're saying is just based on what you're thinking. 

It's better if you asked her and it comes from her. 

Chaeyoung, I know you've been hurt.. But it will just keep on hurting you unless you have answers from someone who caused you the pain. Just let her your questions be answered."

Dahyun said. Tzuyu nodded. 

I was never this open to anyone, even to the two of them before 

But I guess I needed an advice from these experts. 

" Just listen to her. Just don't let your heart decide alone. Use your mind too or if you're still not sure, run away and come back to us. 

We're willing to understand you." 

Tzuyu said and hugged me. Dahyun hugged me too. 

I'm really thankful because I have them. 

Forgiving Tzuyu is one of the best decisions I made. 

Understanding Dahyun is one of the best decisions too. 

We stayed in the cottage 'til Sana and Momo came. 

Sana and Tzuyu are going strong. There are still misunderstandings between them but they're mature enough to fix those through talks, not break ups. 

Momo and Dahyun's relationship status isn't clear. The only thing I know is they're both happy with each other. 

And I guess, Dahyun is cool with that. 

I just looked at the four of them laugh and smile with their own world until I received a message from Mina. 

She texted me the Location. 

Are my questions ready to be answered? 

**

Mina's POV

I love the cold breeze against my skin. Just looking at the night sky, the stars give me the feeling of amazement.

Looking at the sea reminds me how beautiful the surroundings are. 

I'm waiting for Chaeyoung to arrive. I'm really hoping she'll meet me. 

I already texted her the Location but I got no response. 

5 mins left but there's no Chaeyoung yet. 

I took a deep breath and just looked around. 

"Mina."

I closed my eyes when I heard that voice. I thought she wouldnt come here. 

I thought I'll lose my chance to say sorry again. 

I turned around to face her. She's far away from me but I can see her looking at me. 

With her hands on both of her pockets, the wind is slightly blowing her short hair away. 

She looks so cool yet I was only able to commend her today. 

"I thought you won't come here. Have a seat. Let's have dinner first."

I said and smiled at her. She shook her head. 

"I just came here to hear you out, Mina." 

She said and stepped closer. I wanted to hug her but I stopped myself from doing it. 

She might run away from me if I do it and I'll lose my chance again. 

"You sure you're not hungry? I mean, you're not feeling well a while ago.. Are you okay now?" 

I asked while looking at her. She closed her eyes before answering. 

"Let's just talk if you want to say something so I can rest." 

Chaeyoung answered. She's a different Chaeyoung now. She's direct to the point. 

"Are you not going to talk?" 

Chaeyoung uttered after a long silence. 

How will I start so I can convey what I really wanted to say? 

"Chaeyoung." 

I uttered to get her attention. She looked up to meet my eyes.

She nodded as a signal for me to talk. 

"I don't actually know where to start.." 

I said and stepped close to her. She didn't move. 

"The last years were full of realization. I realized a lot of things that I haven't even thought before. 

But then.. There's one thing I'm sure about at that moment we last talked." 

I paused and held her hand. I can't see any reaction on her face. 

I missed how transparent she was before. 

"I love you."

I uttered. I needed to say it before I lost my courage to say those. 

"The last three years made me realize a lot of things and one of those is that I love you.. I was just blinded because I thought I love Jeongyeon.. 

I made myself believe that I love her." 

I uttered again but I got an unexpected reaction from Chaeyoung. 

She chuckled. 

"With your explanation.. How will I believe that you truly love me? 

It could be you're making yourself believe that you love me because Jeongyeon isn't available anymore. 

Are you messing with me, Mina? If you are. Stop. And just tell me what you need to tell me. "

Chaeyoung bursted out. I can see that she's close to crying. 

That's because of me. 

" I'm sorry. "

I said but Chaeyoung just walked away from me when I got quiet after saying sorry. 

Should I let this chance of telling her my point of view go to waste? 

I took a deep breath and ran after her. I grabbed her wrist and without a doubt, I kissed her. 

She protested but I didn't stop until she loosened her grip and surrendered to my kisses. 

I need to say everything that I'm feeling but I need to calm her first.