58.

third person.

laying in bed presley couldn't get comfortable the entire night leaving both of them awake almost the entire night. throughout the night presley's contractions grew closer and were now 8 minutes apart.

waking up the next morning they had decided they would call the doctor to see if they should go into the hospital yet.

"yes um why don't you come in and we will see how dilated you are and if you are a 6 or higher we will keep you at the hospital. if now we will send you home and wait until they are 5 minutes apart." the doctor explained over the phone.

"okay thank you, we will head to the hospital." presley said before hanging up the phone. "looks like we are going." she told corbyn as he finished getting dressed.

"i will load the car, go tell your mom we are leaving." corbyn told her as she got out off bed and made her way to the guest bedroom. knocking on the door,

her mom mumbling "come in." she opened it.

"we called the doctor and she said to go to the hospital, so we are leaving now. i'll text you as soon as we know what's all happening and i'll update you every hour." she told her mom as she sat down on the end of the bed.

"okay. do you want me to call saskia?"

"uh no, i'll have corbyn. i better get going. bye mom." she paused standing up. "i love you."

"i love you too sweetie." she said to her daughter as she walked out of the room.

she met corbyn by the front door. "ready bubs?" he asked holding her jacket and phone. she nodded to
him as he handed her the jacket. "i love you."

"i love you too." she said placing a kiss on his lips. "okay lets go hopefully push this baby out." holding her stomach she walked out of the house followed by corbyn.

arriving to the hospital parking lot. corbyn parked the car as close to the entrance as he could. as they stepped out of the car he grabbed the two suitcases from the back.

walking into the hospital with two suitcases in one hand and presleys in the other room. he walked to the front desk to check in and they told them exactly where to go.

standing in the elevator presley got a contraction. "i'm so tired corbyn. i just want to sleep." she said leaning her head onto his shoulder.

"they will give you some pain medicine then you'll be able to sleep for a little bit." he rubbed her back as the door opened.

they got situated to their room as the doctor did some checks and they had to stay. "i'll text your mom letting her know." corbyn pulled out his phone texted both his mom and here. "smile." he turned his phone to take a picture of her to send to everyone and update them.

"how are you feeling?" the doctor asked when she walked into the room.

"decent besides when contractions come and they keep getting more painful each time." presley said right before a contraction came.

"okay, we are going to break your water and are you considering the epidermal?" shaking her head yes to the doctor as the contraction slowly got less painful. the doctor had finished everything in the room. "okay i'll be back in a few to five you the epidermal."