29.

third person.

it had been one week since corbyn had left, thea stayed with her every night. she face-timed corbyn atleast once a day and called him numerous times throughout the day.

corbyn was always making sure he had time for her facetimes and phone calls. every night they had face-timed at 10pm, presley's time and they both would fall asleep on facetime.

tonight corbyn had more time to facetime. presley had her phone against the wall in her bathroom as she got ready for bed. corbyn's face soon appeared on the phone. "hellooo"

"hi bubs." she replied before putting her hair into a messy bun. "how was today? even though i called you like five times."

corbyn smiled at her. "it was good. we had a signing and then we had an interview and got dinner and now we are sitting on the bus waiting for daniel. what did you do today"

"sounds fun. i uh sat in my bed while thea went to see jordan and basically did nothing. oh wait i lied i made cookies." corbyn and presley both had smiles on their.

"oh i meant to tell you, i don't care what you say i'm ordering a pair of baby air-force ones for our child." corbyn stated grabbing his laptop to show her the shoes. "they will be his or her's first pair if shoes."

"i'd say no but it looks like you are about to press order." she said with a laugh as the ding was heard from his laptop that he successfully ordered them.

corby scrolled through the nike website adding himself shoes to his cart for him to order later. they talked about more of the baby stuff, looking at their registry that they shared with everyone who was invited, seeing almost half of everything on it bought already.

"hey uh the shoes will be at your house in like four days." corbyn told the girl with a small smile across his face while looking through his emails.

"corbyn who are you talking to- oh is that presley. hi presley" daniel walked into the back of the bus. presley laughed at the boy but didn't respond. "or don't respond whatever. bye now."

corbyn sat looking at his phone examining every feature of the girl that he could see. her big smile that he caused which made him smile. her brown eyes that were extremely light. her light brown hair that went to the middle of her back.

"whatcha starring at besson?" the girl asked smiling at him.

"you-"

"no stop don't i look horrible right now." presley shyly put her hands over her face making corbyn laugh before she moved them back down.

"no you don't. you look perfect" corbyn said in a soft voice. "i hope our baby looks like you."

"no i hope it looks like you and especially has your eyes and smile and nose and your everything." the girl replied. grabbing her phone and moving to her bed propping it up with an extra pillow and laying down.

"do you want me to end it so you can get some sleep"

"no please don't. just stay here" the girl responded as her eyelids got heavy, her blinks got slower snd her eyes soon closing drifting off to sleep.

instagram.

seaveydaniel, presleysorrow and 283,637 others liked this post

corbynbesson: missing you♥️

view all comments

user: i miss you more

jackaverymusic: 😏

seaveydaniel: well i tried talk to you but
you were busy
corbynbesson: with more important people
seaveydaniel: ouch that hurt

presleysorrow: same.♥️

imzachherron: well walk to the front
of the bus silly

user: are we just going to ignore the fact
that the presley chick commented same or like
what?
thea: yes

user: i assume thea is friends with presley

user: anyone get accepted by presley? because
i want to see if she posted anything of
corbyn
thea: i did

user: i want a thea
corbynbesson: me too
↳user: omg hi corbyn. i love you!!

ashleymaebesson: u are ugly and i don't
miss you loser
corbynbesson: i could say the same
too you

author's note

i hate riding the bus but less than a
month until i can drive to school

anyways idk what this chapter is