34.

third person. 

iMESSAGE

presley
christina

–––

christina
wanna know a little secret?

presley
what the hell do you want
and why do you think
you can talk to me after what you did

christina
as i said before, wanna know a
little secret?

presley
sure

christina
your little boy toy never cheated
on you

presley
what?!?

christina
yeah i sort of drugged him and tricked into
thinking we had sex so then i knew you
couldn't have him but i've realized he's
a dick anymore and you can have him.

presley
don't talk about corbyn like that!

christina
oh i'm sorry did i hurt your
feelings, good! i still don't
like you

presley
good for you ig.

but now i advice you stay away
from me, corbyn, and any of friends/family
because now that you've admitted it
i could show this to a cop and
well you'd knw what would happen after
that

christina
please don't, i promise to stay away from
you all just please don't turn me in

presley
i won't but you if i see you talking
to anyone of out friends or family
i won't hesitate

christina
okay i understand

––––

spending one week from each other and no talking was enough for both of them to go crazy. presley didn't do much that week besides staying in her house and be upset with corbyn until the night before her appointment when christina finally admitted to truth to her.

corbyn had done nothing but go to the studio. when he got a text from presley at 10:38 pm the night before her doctor's appointment he expected it to say not to go to the appointment but to his surprise it asked him to come to her house earlier to take her and so they could talk about some things.

the next morning waking up the next morning quickly getting dressed before leaving to go to presley's.

as he got there walking inside to see presley making herself breakfast. "hey" he said walking into her kitchen.

"hey" presley smiled to him. half smiling back he sat at one of her bar stools, she put a plate of eggs and toast in front of him and a cup of coffee. "i know you didn't eat this morning you're eating this."

he nodded to her before taking a sip of coffee. "what did you want to talk about?" the girl pulled her phone out going to her messages and handing it to corbyn for him to read.

as he continued to read the messages his eyes going wide at what he was reading. "oh my god." was all he said. "i don't even know what to say."

"she's crazy but she should be staying away from now on." presley said sitting down next to him.

"i'm sorry-"

"for what?" the girl asked furrowing her eyebrows and tilting her head.

"for everything, for taking my fans side and making you upset then going to that stupid bar and even walking up to her and for the pain i caused you." the boy pleaded looking over at her.

"well lucky for you i'm really good at forgiving people." she said before corbyn smiled placing his around her and pulling her into him. "i could never stay mad at you forever."

"good i don't want to ever make you mad again." he said placing a kiss on her head. "so we are good?"

she mumbled a yes back to him. looking at the clock on the stove before corbyn grabbed his keys knowing what she was about to say. "I'm ready."

the two walked out to his car and went to her 6 month check up. everything was the same as last month and it went perfectly, the doctor gave them some advice on what they should be getting ready for the next three months before the baby comes.

as they got back into the car the drive back to presley's the two discussed the small baby shower that they had planned for in two weeks and the pictures they had planned for in the next month.

"one more thing to talk about then the baby talk can be done for today." presley rejoiced to him as she unlocked her house. "baby names, maybe you pick your favorite five boy and girls names and then we will talk about them."

"oh don't worry I already have a list of some." he told her sitting down on the couch. "you wanna see them?" she shrugged as he pulled out his phone going into his notes and showing her his phone she read through them.

"wait i really like this one." she said showing him one of the names on the girls list. "and this one."

"we can choose one when it comes way closer." the boy said to her before pulling her into him and placing a kiss on her head and she handed him back his phone.

"oh i meant to tell you this before but thea and ashley want to play like two games at the baby shower so you have to fill out a form for the one. i'll have thea send it to you." he mumbled okay.

the two sat in silence before presley turned around looking at him with his eyes closed. she smirked moving towards him and connecting their lips. corbyn smiled into the kiss before moving his hands around her and trying to deepen the kiss but she pulled away. "really." he said his eyes moving up and down her body.

"nope we aren't doing this." the girl insisted, getting up and walking into the kitchen for a glass of water.

"you are such a tease. i hate it" corbyn bit his lip laying back on the couch once again. presley laughing at him.

the two spent the rest of the day doing nothing but talking and cuddling.

author's note

the ending🤮

anyways i couldn't help it i hate
seeing them fight.