52.

third person.

"hey corbs, gabbie and jack are dropping lav in ten minutes so they can go out on date night." presley said to the boy as he finished making dinner. "oh what are you making?"

presley walked over to the boy and hugged him from behind before he turned around "i love you baby." he said placing a kiss on the top of her head. "you hungry? i made us some chicken tortilla soup."

"that sounds good."

"its just about done." he replied before turning and stirring it.

soon enough they ate dinner snd there was a knock on the door. corbyn got up to open the door.

"lav." he said with a smile and kneeling down to her height. she smiled and hugged him. he picked her up and walked to the couch where presley was sitting.

"we should be back by 9:30 at the latest. she doesn't have to be asleep. if i were you i'd put a movie on around 8:30 and she'll sit and watch it with you. there is snacks in her bag. she ate and should be good for awhile."

"got it now you two go have fun we got her." corbyn replied to gabbie.

"lav can i get a hug and kiss goodbye." she ran to jack give him and hug and a kiss and then to gabbie.

"bye bye." she said before jumping back on the couch.

"bye have fun." the two walked out the door as lav started playing with a toy.

"lav wanna go get some of the baby's toys to
play with?" presley asked her as she shook her head yes.

presley picked her up and walked to the babies room to grab a few toys.

presley brought her back to the living room to play with the toys. corbyn was waiting on the floor to play with her and the toys.

"i'll play with lav you can relax for a bit. maybe we can go to the beach or something in a little bit." he told presley who nodded her head and sat down rubbing her stomach.

"lav do you want to go to the beach in a little bit?" he asked her as she nodded her head excitedly. "i'll text dad and make sure its okay."

he pulled out his phone texting jack and he said it was perfectly okay. the two played on the flood while presley watched and smiled from the couch.

corbyn's back was leaned up against the couch, presley's hands found their way to corbyn's hair playing with it.

corbyn played with lavender for about twenty minutes before they decided it was time to go to the beach.

arriving at the beach presley got lav out of the car and they walked up to the water. "do you love the beach?"

"yaaa." lav replied squealing a little as the waves crashed in to the shore. lav started running around on the sand only falling a few times, "lav look there is whales swimming." prelsey pointed to the whales jumping up from the water.

lav starts laughing at the dolphins as corbyn picks her up and puts her on his shoulders to look at them better. holding onto her hands he walked over to presley standing behind her as she leaned her head on him slightly.

"soon we'll be able to do this with our baby." he whispered to her, planting a kiss on the top of her head. "lav do you want to go get some frozen yogurt and then go watch a moving?" she replied with a yes and he lifted her off his shoulders and held her on his side.

corbyn grabbed presley's hand as they walked to the car. presley entertained lav for the fifteen minute car ride to get some frozen yogurt and then the ride back home.

"what movie do you want to watch?" presley asked as she scrolled through disney plus before deciding on frozen. "lets change your diaper and put jammies on before we start it." she ran to her bag grabbing a diaper and her pajamas and running back to presley. "corbyn you should change her." he shrugged and sat down next to her and changed her diaper and put her pajamas on her.

"who do you want to cuddle with me or corbyn?"

"you-" corbyn jokingly gasped making lav laugh as she ran to presley and sat on her lap.

"i'm coming to cuddle with you two." corbyn said moving closer to them as lav put her hand out for him to stop. "please" she put her hand down and he moved closer.

soon enough they were 40 minutes into the movie and lav fell asleep in presley's arms and presley had fallen asleep in corbyn's arms. corbyn being the only one awake.

it was 9:45 when gabbie and jack had finally gotten back to corbyn and presley's. corbyn let woke presley up before going and opening the door.

"how was she?" gabbie asked the boy.

"good she is sleeping right not." he points to presley who was only slightly awake. jack laughed slightly before quietly walking over to presley and picking up lav. she continued sleeping in his arms as he grabbed her blanket wrapping it around her.

"thanks for watching her!"

"anytime." cobryn replied before they left and him and presley went to bed.

author's note

only 8 more chapters left😭