24.

third person.

sitting on the besson's couch the couple was looking at baby stuff. saski sitting to the side of her son to make sure they get the essentials. "you know you guys should buy like one pack of diapers a week or like every other week and store them so you have them."

corbyn taking a mental note on that. looking through different stores. "i still think its a little early to fill anything out." presley said looking towards corbyn. "we still have almost five months."

"i like being ahead on everything we can fill a registry out and then share it with everyone invited later." corbyn said adding things to their list. "we are going with white and grey right?"

presley nodded to the boy as he added things to the registry for them to make final choices later. "this is cute" she said pointing to a crib.

corbyn quickly adding it to the registry before counting to scroll through all the stuff. saskia looking through their registry double checking everything. "it looks good to me, maybe send it to your mom for her to check it."

presley agreed before sending the link to her mom.
and her sending a message back that it was good. "you could have an early baby shower if you wanted?" saskia said to the couple as she brought them small snacks.

"we could talk about it maybe have it in late march or early april?" presley said shrugging, corbyn agreeing. "we can talk about it more when you come back from tour."

"speaking of tour, you should come to one of the shows." corbyn suggested putting his arm around the girl. she leans her head onto his shoulder.

"i'll think about it" she said before relaxing her shoulders a bit more and wrapping her arms around corbyn's torso. saskia was smiling happy that his son finally found someone who truly cared for him and who he truly cared for.

saskia left the to alone and went to start make dinner for her family. ashely soon coming home with ava. "what's for dinner?" she said fairly loud earning a 'shh' from corbyn. "why?" she asked the boy who pointed to the now sleeping girl. "oh okay fine but only because i like presley more then you."

corbyn fake laughed before turning his attention back to his girlfriend. ava who was basically another child to saskia and the same for ashley to the avery/standford family.

"hey saskia" ava said sitting down at one of the bar stools in the kitchen. saskia saying a quick hi back before starting to put the meal together of lasagna.

corbyn and presley sat in the the living room while everyone was in the kitchen. jordan and thea were yet to show up.

presley was soon waking up from the noise. groaning and fluttering her eyes from the bright light. she sat up looking around before leaning back on corbyn. "how was your nap?"

"good-" she said yawning. "does your mom need any help with the lasagna?"

"i think ava and ashley have it covered, you can just relax." presley sat up. "thea should be here soon"

presley nodded to the boy before getting up and walking towards the kitchen. "no come back" he said making her stop and turn around. she shook her head no before continuing to the kitchen to help saskia.

"sweetie you can sit down, we've got it covered." saskia said to her as she walked into the kitchen to help.

"are you sure?" saskia nodded reassuring the girl she was good. presley sat down next to ava at the bar stools.

corbyn soon followed going into the kitchen walking behind presley and wrapping his arms around her torso and resting his head on her shoulder, every once in awhile leaving a small kiss on her collar bone.

"are you two ever separated?" jordan asked walking into the house followed by thea.

"no" corbyn mumbled "i like to give presley love and affection" he said smiling before she turned to him with a smile.

"i hate it here" ava said jokingly aimed at the couple aside from her.

"okay dinner is almost done, about ten minutes." saskia said as ashley started making the table and everyone gathered around to eat dinner.

during dinner they were talking about something from everybody's life. as they finished dinner, presley and thea insisted that they help clean up but were joined by ashley and ava as well.

they had decided to watch a movie together before they each went back to their houses.

author's note

idk if i'll be updating this weekend.