37.

third person.

"can we go on a date." the boy begged, running his hands through her hair as she laid on his chest.

"sure as long as the date its to get pedicures." presley smirking up at him. corbyn shrugged smiling at her. "we really can?!" he nodded to her before placing a small kiss on her lips.

"we should move in together-" corbyn blurted out, presley looked up to him with furrowed eyes.

"don't you think thats a little soon? we've only really been dating for almost four months. and we've only known each other for six months."

corbyn shrugged, "presley we practically live together, we spend every night together. i just think it will be better when the baby comes instead of having to go out a buy everything for my house."

she nodded agreeing with the last part, "how about we just stick to the plan of you practically living at my house from the end of april until july."

"presley," corbyn dragged out the y. "thats literally me just living with you-"

"we'll talk about it later." corbyn nodded continuing to play with her hair. "you really want to go get a pedicure?"

"anything for you, you are the one carrying a baby." corbyn smiled at her as she nodded. "you call whatever salon and we will go."

she nodded and got up from her bed, went to grab her phone and call the salon. as she walked back into the room. "they can get us in at 3, so we have an hour until we need to leave."

corbyn muttered an okay watching presley walk into the bathroom. "where are you going?"

"to get ready-"

"but we have an hour i want to cuddle." the boy replied.

"nope we can cuddle after come on." she told him as he got up. groaning as he walked into the bathroom to fix his hair and put on a change of clothes.

they finished getting ready before leaving and going to the salon.

as they finished up the pedicure corbyn waiting for presley to finish letting her toes dry. "me feet are super smooth now." corbyn joked grabbing onto presley hand.

presley laughed at him. "you ready they should be dry?" corbyn nodded standing up. presley standing up still holding onto corbyn's hand. "i'll see you hopefully soon." she said the women working at the desk.

the two got in the car. "you want anything to eat?" she shook her head no. "so how about we go to chick fli a and get some chicken nuggets."

she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "i know you are going to be hungry by the time we get to back home." presley shrugged knowing it was true before grabbing corbyn's hand, holding it so she could rest her head on his arm. "go to sleep babe."

presley felt a mix of butterflies and baby kicks from what he just said but putting corbyn's hand onto her stomach to fell the small kicks. "is that the baby?" presley mumbled a yes moving his hand back to the original place.

as corbyn stopped at red light, leaning over slightly leaving a small kiss on the girls head before the light turned green and he started driving again. going to the chick fli a drive through order the food.

pulling up the window to pick up the food the girl awed at the couple making corbyn smile before handing him the food and he drove back to presley's.

"pres, hey babe. wake up." she slowly opened her eyes, lift her head up. "we are home."

she groaned before opening her door and stepping out. walking towards her door, corbyn following close behind.

as the walked inside corbyn holding the bag of food and setting on the counter. "we should probably start putting all that stuff away."'presley said to corbyn pointing at the box stacked fairly high in the living room of all the gifts from the baby shower.

"maybe you tell me how you want the nursery and me and the guys can put it together on saturday or sunday." he suggested sitting down on one of the bar stools.

"yeah and then me and the girls can decorate it to look all cute." she smiled taking a seat next to him pulling the food out of the bag. as she finished eating, corbyn taking linger as he scrolled through his phone. "i think i'm going to go lay down. i've been getting super tired lately."

"okay i'll clean up and do some stuff down here." she nodded grabbing her phone and going up to her room. "wait pres isn't bentley coming tonight."

"crap he is, can yo-"

"yes i occupy him if he gets here before you wake up." she turned around walking over to him a placing a kiss on his lips. "i love you-"

"i love you more" she then went upstairs and to her room to nap.

by the time she had woken up at 6. corbyn had done all the dishes, laundry that was left, picked up, and started putting away the baby stuff that goes in the kitchen. bentley had arrived at 5:30 corbyn and him were making grilled cheese's for the three of them.

presley walked downstairs smiling at the two who were dancing and singing in the kitchen. "presley" bentley yelled running over to her and hugging her.

"hi buddy-"

"come help us." he grabbed her hand pulling her to corbyn in front of the stove.

"how was your nap?" corbyn asked wrapping arm around her, as bentley was at their feet.

"good," she replied leaning her head onto him.

"you hungry?" nodding her head yes to him

to three at their dinner together before watching a movie and cuddling up together in presley's bed before falling asleep quickly.

author's note

hi.

bye. ima go try updating my
other books now.