51.

third person.

"you're dilated to a four." her doctor told her as she was about to grab her coat to put it on. "i'll see you in a week."

the couple said their goodbyes before walking out of the doctor's office and going to their car. "only six more to go."

"i know its getting so surreal." presley replied to the boy as she leaned her head back on the head rest. corbyn's hand found its way to presley's thigh.

"wanna go get a small snack before going back home?" she shrugged her shoulders mumbling a sure corbyn put the car in drive and pulled out of the parking lot.

"where do you want to eat?" the boy asked her as he stopped at a red light. leaning over and kissing the girl on the cheek, a smile grew on her face.

"uh i kind of just want some fruit." she replied turning her head a trying to attach her lips to gos but he pulled away. a frown on the girls face.

"what the lights about to be green." he said to her before smirking and leaning over and kissing her. "better?"

she nodded her head no before kissing the boy one more time. "now better?" she nodded her head yes with a smile as she grabbed his hand that was on her thigh.

"okay want to just go to Ralph's and buy some fruit cups?" she shrugged "okay we're going to Ralph's."

walking into Ralph's hand in hand, a smile on both their faces. walking to the fruit isle and grabbing the fruit cups and going to check out.

"i'm paying for this." presley says to him as he pulls out his wallet. "corbyn no." he hands his money to the cashier. "i hate you." she mumbled under her breathe as she grabbed ahold of his hand.

"i love you." he replied with a smile.

"here is your change, have a good night." the cashier said with a smile. corbyn replied with a thank you and a good night.

"you're so cute." he looked down at her. "your belly is so cute." presley's cheeks going a flush red. corbyn opened the door for presley.

"you're too kind." she said placing a kiss on his cheek as she got in. "why are you being so nice?"

"i can't be nice to my girl." he said before closing her door and going to get into the drivers side.

as they arrived home the couple walked inside to packages pilled up in their entryway. "what are all of these?"

"uh they all have your moms name of it." corbyn told her as they looked around at them. soon thea came running out.

"uh we didn't know what you wanted done with these so we just put them here." she told the couple as corbyn started opening them.

"this looks like lots of babies clothes and toys." he said continuing to open the other five large boxes. "it lots of baby stuff."

"i better call my mom." presley said walking into the living room and sitting on the couch. she pulls out her phone and calls her mom.

after she talks to her mom for 15 minutes the five of them that were left joined her on the couch and of course corbyn sat right next to her.

"baby B is about to be the most spoiled baby ever." corbyn said leaning his head onto presley.

"will you give me a foot massage?" she asked him.

"sure thea gets the other foot tho." presley laughed at the two before they gave her a foot massage.

"y'all are really the best." she said to them before relaxing as they massaged her feet for five minutes.

"you're lucky i love you because i hate feet so much." thea looked up at her with a fake smile making presley laugh slightly.

"wait look." she said pointing to her stomach moving. "it always does this when i laugh." corbyn places his hand over the spot as the baby stops
moving.

"you ruined it." thea remarked with a huff before letting out a small laugh.

"i always do that because presley gets annoyed of it eventually and whenever i do that it stops." he replied continuing to rub her feet.

eventually the only two left in the house were presley and corbyn as they cuddled up
on the couch like every other night. corbyn's head laying on presley's bare stomach as he kissed it every so often making presley smile and continue to play with his hair

author's note

this sucks...

but SLOW DOWN doesn't!!  its soo good honestly
one of my favs

okay bye now go listen to slow down