31.

third person.

as presley walked off the plane in the portland airport she got her bags from baggage claim before starting to look for corbyn. her eyes soon landed on the boy and her pace sped up.

corbyn was still looking around for her. when she was only a couple feet away from him is when he saw her and he quickly engulfed her in a hug throwing his arms around her waist and hers around his neck. he placed a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"i missed you so much." he said as they departed from their hug. corbyn grabbed the handle on her suitcase and lead them outside to the uber he had waiting to take them back to the hotel.

corbyn thanked their uber while they got out of the car and grabbed presley's suitcase. they began walking into the hotel the boys had for the night. "we have the night off what would you like to do around portland?" the boy asked her holding the key to the door to unlock it.

"i actually was looking at things to do and we could go on this like 3 hour dinner cruise." presley suggest looking around the hotel and looking at the view. "this is pretty" she said before looking back at him.

corbyn walked over to her wrapping his arms around her and turning her around immediately attaching their lips as the couldn't at the airport.
"i missed kissing you" the boy said in between kisses before both pulled away and looked back at the view of the city. "yes i'll call and book us a table for two on the cruise."

corbyn booked their table before the two started getting ready for the evening.

"you look really good in that" corbyn said to the girl as she continued curling her hair one piece at a time. "are you wearing a jacket over that?" the boy asked her as she nodded back. "I wish we could just go out without having to hide anything." corbyn started putting his hair in place with gel.

Presley grabbed one of corbyn's windbreaker to put over the tighter fitted dress. "I honestly don't know why i bought this dress knowing I would have to put something over it." the girl said as she zipped up the jacket half way.

"well you look super good in it no matter what" he reassured her sending her a smile as he put the last piece of hair in place. "okay I'm going to order the uber for thirty minutes if that's alright with you." the girl nodded agreeing as she finished her hair a looked over herself in the mirror. "you look perfect" he told her before walking out of the bathroom to sit on the bed. presley following close behind.
the two gathered everything they needed before their uber finally came. they got in and got dropped off at where the boarding was for the boat.

"ready?" corbyn asked before they stepped onto the boat. presley said a small yes as corbyn grabbed her hand and someone guided them to their table that was just inside a glass wall so they could see outside but not get chilled by the small breeze outside.

they sat down and a waiter came and took their order, both ordering steak and a water. the boat soon departed from the dock.

their food came as they started eating someone walked up to them. "um hi corbyn, can i get a picture?" the teenage girl asked him.

"uh-" he looked to presley who nodded slowly. "yeah i guess" he said getting up smiling and holding a peace sign up in the selfie.

"so how do you like portland so far?" the girl asked trying to start a conversation.

"um i don't like to be rude but i'm sort of having dinner with someone and i don't really like to take pictures when i'm out with someone besides the guys. now if you'd excuse me i'd like to get back to dinner." he explained before the girl huffed, rolling her eyes at presley who was to busy making sure others couldn't see her stomach to notice but corbyn noticed immediately.

"please don't roll your eyes at presley, she has done nothing wrong to you and if she wouldn't have nodded to me i would have refused the picture from the beginning." corbyn now sat down as presley looked up to him with a shocked expression across her face, the girl soon walking away.

"want to get off at the next dock. it should be only a few minutes and then we can walk back to the hotel?" the boy asked her as she nodded shyly at him.

they finished their drinks before they soon arrived fo the dock to get off. corbyn grabbed her hand immediately as they started walking off the boat.
"that was fun well up until the end." the girl told him as the began walking towards their hotel that was only a few blocks away. "you know i can't wait to go for family dinners with out little baby." corbyn smiled at her.

the two of the continued to walk to the hotel as they walked inside daniel was sitting in the lobby. "well well well would you look at what we have here."

"you couldn't even say hi to me before going on your date?" the boy said trying to be angry but only laughing at himself. "how was your date?"

"good until a fan rudely interrupted us while eating and then got made when i asked her to leave."
corbyn responded before starting to walk to the elevator.

"yeah that sucks i hate when i'm out with people and they walk up to me." daniel said walking into the elevator with the two.

the elevator soon got to their floor and they said bye to daniel and went to their room ordering two strawberry and two lemon pieces of cheesecake before spending the rest of the night cuddling before falling asleep in each others arms.

author's note

i had this chapter all written and it
didn't save so it would have been
up yesterday but yk wattpad
sucks