23.

third person.

waking up to go to the doctors appointment, it being earlier then normal because corbyn had a meeting he couldn't get out of. corbyn was laying next to presley. groaning at the sound of the alarm.

"do we have to get up." he said in a raspy voice presley mumbled a yes before sitting up trying to wake herself up. "but it's early"

presley ignoring him on purpose knowing it would get his attention for him to wake up. a small laugh escaped her mouth as corbyn's eyes shot open and looked at her. "why are you laughing?"

"no reason, now get up. we have an hour before we have to leave and your hair takes about 30 minutes." corbyn rolled his eyes at the girl who had gotten out of her bed and was looking in her closet for clothes.

"wow very funny" he paused presley looked over to him. "but if you do my hair it won't take as long"

"i can but you have to make me scrambled eggs." he quickly got out of bed and left to go to the kitchen to make her eggs.

by the time he came back with the eggs presley was dressed, had her hair in a messy bun, and was about to do her makeup. "i have your food."

"thank you" she said before giving him a kiss.

"one more thing" presley looked towards him as he took a seat on the bed. "no makeup"

presley furrowed her eyebrows looking at him confused. "what you look better without it" corbyn stood up walking over to her vanity and turned her around to look at him. "please"

"fine, you go get dressed while i eat and then i'll do your hair" corbyn agreed going to find clothes in her closet.

"want this?" he asked holding up one of his sweatshirts as she gladly took it putting it on over her shirt. "okay i'm ready for you to do my hair"

he sat down for her to do his hair. he turned towards her wrapping his arms around her so she stays by him. "how about i just wear a hat and we have twenty minutes." he said with a wink.

"you can wear a hat but no to that." she said before looking down to him.

"why?"

"because you know i kinda have this" she said before motioning to her stomach. "you just have to wait a little less then 5 months now."

"i'm going to die how about one last time." he groaned before trying to attach their lips and ending up kissing her cheek.

"not right now maybe later but only one more
time." she said before pecking him on the lips. "now lets go and you can stop for coffee"

"okay then lets go" he said standing up and walking out of her room. "you coming?"

"yeah-"

she followed him outside and to his car and they went to get corbyn a coffee at Starbucks before going to the doctor's office.

"everything is perfect, the baby is healthy and so are you. now your next appointment would you like to find out the gender?" presley's doctor had asked the couple.