41.

third person.

the five guys where putting together a crib together which could have been one of the worst ideas ever.

"zach stop being dumb that piece goes here. why don't you go watch chick flicks with the girls." jack said to the boy taking the piece of the crib out of his hand. "oh wait never mined zach you were right."

zach rolled his eyes taking to piece back from jack. "now why don't you go watch chick flicks with the girls." he mocked.

meanwhile the girls were downstairs watching netflix and talking. "i don't really know if i trust a crib build but those five." thea spoke to the others. "just put corbyn in it and if it doesn't break its all good."

the other three girls laughed. there were only four of them at presley's. thea, gabbie, kay, and of course presley. tate declined the offer but instead went out with her friends to a bar.

"why isn't tate here?" kay paused looking towards the others. "i know she texted me telling me she wasn't coming but she never gave me a reasoning."

presley sighed, "she wanted to go drinking with her friends."

"i swear that girl is always out drinking with someone." thea added rolling her eyes. "if i'm being honest i think she's jealous of presley."

presley furrowed her eyebrows at the girl as gabbie nodded from behind presley. "why though?" kay asked.

"well whenever presley asks to hang out she always says how she is busy literally everytime. and she just seem jealous that presley is like the number one priority right now. oh and i think she liked corbyn." thea day the last part in a faster voice.

"what?! you think she likes corbyn?" presley said looking at her best friend. "she has jonah, she does not even need to get close to corbyn. i've already been through this once with christina."

"calm down. i don't think she'll make a move and if she does it totally obvious it would go nowhere, corbyn is head over heels for you. he literally asked if you could move in together." kay and gabbie's eyes went big making thea giggle a little.

"you wanna know what she said? she said maybe further on in the relationship."

"presley you should have said yes, you two are together every second you can be. plus he is practically moving in when you have the baby." gabbie told the girl looking over at her daughter who was occupied with toys.

"you two are destined to get married." kay added. presley smiled to herself thinking about her future with corbyn and their baby.

"should we though, we haven't even dated six months." the girl asked her friends. each of them nodding their heads to her. "i'll just talk to him later."

"no go now." thea said pulling her up and pushing her towards the stairs.

"okay, i'll be back." she walked up the stairs going to the baby's room which was right down the hall from hers, it being separated by a closet and bathroom.

walk in, stopping at the door seeing corbyn putting the rug down. "corbyn you're woman is here." on of the boys said. corbyn smiled looking up at her, walking toward her, she smiled. wrapping his arms around her and leaving a soft kiss on her head. "can we go talk." he nodded grabbing her hand and walking into her room.

"what's up." he asked sitting on the bed as she say next to him. he pulled her leg over his and rubbed his hand across her thigh.

"so i told you we would talk about you moving in at a later time and i sort of want to talk about it now." the girl looked down at her lap where are fingers were messing with her rings. "and i talked to some people and i think you should move in here."

he looked away from her leg and to her face smiling. "really?!" the boy asked with a huge smile across his face. nodding her head to him. "when do i get to move in?"

"anytime, i'd prefer you be completely moved in by the end of april." she said to the boy laying her head onto his shoulder.

"i love you precious." presey nodded her head mumbling an i love you back to him before lifting her head and connecting their lips. "i'm so excited. let me go tell the boys." corbyn jumped up going towards the door.

"i'll be downstairs waiting for you guys to finish." corbyn went out with a hug smile to the baby's room to finish putting everything together while presley went down with a big smile when it slightly dropped when she saw tate sitting where she was previously sitting.

"oh hey, didn't expect you to come today." she said sitting on the other side of thea.

"yeah just figured i'd show up for a little-"

"anyways corbyn is moving in by the end of april, so probably like in the next week." she said with a smile on her face.

"that's exciting." tate voiced with a fake smile on her face, noticeable from everyone around her. "but don't you think its a little to soon."

"no, we are together everyday so what's the difference. he stays here every night as it is. and if he isn't here, we are both at his." the girl getting slightly angered.

"they are destined to get married. and if you don't ship it then there's the door." thea looked at tate.

corbyn who was standing over the balcony no one aside from gabbie noticed he was there when she whispered in her ear. "corbyn looks like he needs you." gabbie pointed up when a small smile came to her face and she stood up walking up to the boy.

"okay we only a night stand to put together but while jonah and daniel built everything i put all the stuff away and the clothes and zach and jack helped me." the boy said taking his hand and moving it around her waist pulling her into him looking back seeing tate roll her eyes at them.

"come look." presley smiled walking aside from the boy and went into the nursery. walking in presley smiled at everything.

"it looks good. i like it a lot. i love this crib, i told you this grey it would look good with the white." she said nudging the boys side.

the boys finished putting the night stand together before all going downstairs. "i thought i heard tate down here?" jonah furrowed walking to the bottom of the stairs.

"uh she was, then she was about to get into it with thea, so she left." gabbie explained making jonah nod.

"she has been a little off lately," he sighed, "i don't know what has gotten into her."

"anyways thank you all so much for helping and you'll probably be back soon to help corbyn move in, but for now we promised some people dinner so lets get going to Saddle Ranch." presley announced to the group of everyone.

the group of 10 as jordan joined them went to Saddle Ranch for the night.

author's note

fletcher lives at saddle ranch👀