06.

third person

corbyn was the first to wake up. he sat there waiting for pasiely to wake up.

soon enough paisley woke up. "good morning" corbyn says in his morning raspy voice.

"morning" she replies looking up to him.
the two of them sat there for a couple minutes.
"wanna make breakfast?"

corbyn mumbles a sure before the two stand up and go into the kitchen. "scrambled eggs and bacon" she asks him as he nods.

paisley grabs the eggs and bacon to cook and the pans. paisley's phone starts ringing.

"hello thea" she answers putting her phone against the kitchen wall so she would be in frame.

"i didn't expect you to answer why are you up so early?" she asks. soon corbyn walks into frame draping an arm around paisley's shoulder.

she looks up at corbyn and smiles. "ew that was cringe. why is he there so early?"

the two laugh. "he stayed here last night." she says as thea gives them a weird look.

"well i was going to come over, but i'll just come after your meeting so you can tell me everything." thea was walking around her apartment. "okay i'll let you to be. bye text me when you get done with the meeting."

"i will." paisley tells her, she ends the facetime call and goes back to cooking.

they finish cooking their breakfast and relaxing all morning. they go to corbyn's house for him to change his clothes before they go to their meeting.

"remember one month he can't control us after that" corbyn says as the two walk into the office building. corbyn leading them to Randy's office.

as the approach the office. both looking at each other before corbyn opens the door, letting paisley walk in first.

"good afternoon" randy says to the two of them getting a half smile back. "please take a seat"

paisley sits down followed by corbyn.
"so i have everything on this paper waiting for both of your signatures" he says to the two.

paisley gave corbyn a weird look before looking back at randy. "um i'm not signing any contract or whatever that is" she tells him. "gabbie told me what she went through and i'm not doing it" she says sticking up for herself as corbyn smiles at her.

"and i'm not signing it either. we are human beings and can choose what we do with our child." corbyn states. "i don't really care what kind of imagine you are trying to make us. if our fans really care about they will support us through everything no matter what it is."

randy looks at them with wide eyes in shock. "well i guess i could change a few things in this, to match your liking more"

"don't bother i'm not signing any paper" she remarks to him.

"what if i were to give you each half a million dollars to separate from each other and not have any contact with each other" corbyn and paisley look at each other shocked at what he just said both giving each other the same look.