32.

third person.

Presley sat on the porch of corbyn's house, his uber was to show up any minute. she scrolled through her instagram tagged posts seeing hundreds of pictures of herself with lots of hate under each of them, hating on anything they could find wrong with her in the picture and making up things about her personality. but on post in particular stuck out of her. it was a picture from when she went to visit corbyn in Portland.

the caption read 'I noticed corbyn and Presley at dinner at the same place as me, I went up to ask for a picture with corbyn and all I got was a selfie and Presley did not seem happy about it, she kept giving me rude looks and corbyn then asked me to leave since Presley didn't like me interrupting them. you'd think if you were to hang out with someone famous you would know what comes with it and would have to be okay with it but I guess not.'

tears started rolling down her eyes as she knew the post was full of lies. a cough brought her out of her daze at her phone. "pres what's wrong?" corbyn asked with sympathy in his eyes as he dropped his suitcases and went to her side. she moved further away from him. "what, what did I do?"

the flow of tears became heavier as she let out light sobs. "please presley talk to me, I'm here to listen."

she just showed him her phone, he grabbed it reading through some of the posts. "Presley come here" she moved towards him slightly as he wrapped an arm around her. "you and I both know this isn't true."

"please do something about it, there is almost over a thousand posts of me with the hashtag cancelpresley" she cried still not leaning into corbyn.

"Presley you know I can't be rude to my fans, I already was rude to one and if I'm rude to anymore we both know it won't be good for either of us." he replied pulling his hand off her back.

Presley stood up walking inside corbyn's house followed very closely by corbyn. "presley what are you doing?" the boy asked confused.

presley quickly found thea. "presley come on you are overreacting- wait shit I didn't mean that" the boy blurted out.

"I'm overreacting, seriously. you aren't the one getting death threats and tons of lies spread around by a bunch of teenage girls, you're the one who is getting praised for everything by the teenage girls. now I'm going to go back to my house. I'll see you next thursday for the appointment if you choose to come, I'll just have thea take me. you come if you want, its at 10." the girl said before walking outside to get in thea's car.

"care to explain?" thea asked as she backed out of the driveway. the short drive back to presley's, presley spent telling her about everything that was said between the two.

meanwhile corbyn dropped his suitcase in his room finding his car keys and going to the closet bar to his house and to his surprise none other than Christina was there. he went to sit down next to her. "hey-" he said in a quiet voice.

"corbyn, what are you doing here. aren't you supposed to be with Presley?" Christina voiced.

"sort of in a fight I guess-" he motioned his hand for the bartender to come his way and ordered a drink.

"oh really?" she asked the boy. "care for a shot?"

he mumbled a sure as Christina walked over to where the bartender was and ordered two shots. she got the two shots and carried them back to corbyn and they took them. within a few minutes corbyn felt uneasy. "uh I don't really feel well." he said to the girl.

"I just ordered an uber we can go back to my airbnb until you feel better." she suggested. corbyn agreeing before the two walked outside to the uber that was waiting and they went back to where Christina was staying.

-

opening his eyes slowly looking around seeing nothing familiar until the girl walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a robe. his eyes went wide as he looked down seeing nothing but his boxers still on him. "did we uh-"

"yup just like old times-"

"no no no, all I remember was meeting you at the bar than taking a shot and that's all, I need to go now." he pleaded getting out of the bed gathering his clothes and ordering an uber.

"what's the rush?"

"uh I don't know maybe that I have a girlfriend- and this whole thing was a mistake and should have never happened." he looked down at the time seeing 11:26 pm and ten unread messages.

"and here we go again with the whole presley thing."

"I'm leaving please don't text me again-" the boy said before walking downstairs and out to his uber. the drive back the bar he kept trying to remember anything her could after taking that shot and he couldn't remember anything.

when he got to the bar he got in his car driving back to his house and going straight to his room.

author's note

oop- tea

also double update who am i