10.

third person

it was the following week. corbyn and paisley were on their way to tell paisley's parents and little brother. this time both of them were nervous.

paisley was sitting in the passenger seat on her phone texting thea about every parents. corbyn focused on the road.

"oh presley, ashley wanted to know if you wanted to have a girls day." corbyn asked getting her focus off her phone.

presley turned her phone off. "sure, you can give her my number to text me."

"i will." corbyn replies before focusing on the road again.

as they pulled into the neighborhood of presley's childhood home, she texts her mom that they are a couple minutes away.

"it will all work out, i promise." corbyn says getting s nod from presley.

they turn into the driveway and park the car. "okay are we telling them the whole thing?"

"just say how we met at a bar then went to your place and a month later i showed symptoms that i was pregnant and then i went to the doctor and i'm two and a half months along." corbyn nods as they get out and walk to the front door.

presley knocks and her step father answers it motioning for them to walk into the house and he embraced her in a hug. "presley." her younger brother bentley yells running up to her and hugging her.

"hi bentley." presley hugs him and he looks at corbyn.

"who are you?" corbyn laughs before bending down to his height.

"i'm corbyn, one of paisley's friends." he replies

"okay, mom, dave, bentley. this is corbyn. corbyn this my family." presley tells everyone as they introduce themselves.

the five of them make their way to their dinning room table to eat the meal presley's mom, carla, made for everyone.

they make small talk just getting to know each other a little more.

"okay so me and corbyn have something to tell you." presley says grabbing ahold of corbyn's hand under the table.

Dave and Carla look over to them. "so uh corbyn and i met in a bar almost three months ago now and we went back to his place and yeah you know what happened." presley getting slightly awkward before continuing.

"and so about a month later i started waking up throwing up." carla starting to smile knowing what was coming next. "so i took a few pregnancy test and went to the doctor and well i'm two and a half months along."

"wait really, you aren't joking right." her mother says to her as she was about to get up and give her daughter and corbyn a hug. they both nod to her with a smile on their faces. "its obviously not the ideal situation but i'm happy you two are at least making the best of it and are being positive with it all."

"why are you all hugging?" bently asks confused.

presley walks over to him. "i'm have a baby in my tummy." she says pointing to her stomach. "but you can't tell anyone, its a secret. promise you won't tell anyone."