59.

third person.

"its a GIRL." cutting the umbilical cord the baby girl was soon placed on presley's chest as tears started forming in both corbyn and presley's eyes. corbyn placing a kiss on the back of presley's hand. "okay we will clean her up and bring her right back to you."

"do you want us to go get you something to eat and we will give you some time alone?" clara asked the two.

"uh sure, we'll text you when to come back and what we want to eat." corbyn told them as they nodded. saying goodbye and walking out of the room. "i'm so proud of you baby." he said before giving her a kiss.

"so i was thinking about names and how about haley faith? because thea has been with since the beginning of it all and if it weren't for her i wouldn't have found you and faith is her middle name."

"i love it." he said to her. she moved over and pat the spot next to her for him to lay down.

within ten minutes the doctor and nurse came back in with the baby girl in their arms. "who wants her."

"you can hold her." presley said to corbyn. corbyn held her arms out for her.

"she looks healthy as can be and weighs six pounds five ounces and was 21 inches long. and i'll leave you two for some alone time. a nurse will come check on you and if you need anything press the button." the doctor left them alone in the room.

"she's so precious. oh wait i have to facetime my dad." he grabbed his phone off the stand next to the bed and clicked on his dads contact.

"hey corbyn, how's it all going?" he asked before corbyn turned the camera to their new baby girl who was wrapped in a white blanket with a white hat with a bow. "oh my i wish i was there."

"her name is haley faith. she weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces and was 21 inches long." corbyn said with a smile on his face.

"she looks so precious. i'll be there in two weeks to snuggle with her. okay i've got to get back to work. see in two weeks. i'll call you guys when i get off work later."

"okay bye dad talk to you later." ending the phone call he took some pictures of her. "we should probably tell everyone."

"just create one big groupchat with everyone." presley told him as she cuddled up to him more. "do you mind if i take a nap."

"no sleep as long as you want and then you can snuggle with her after." corbyn placed a kiss on halley and presley's head. "i love you both so much."

–––––

iMessage

welcome to the world...

corbyn
mom
dad
ashley
jordan
thea
presley's mom
dave
daniel
jonah
jack
gabbie
zach
kay

corbyn