47.

third person.

INSTAGRAM

corbynbesson and 18,620 others liked this post

thea: i aint ever seen two pretty best
friends ... until now

tagged: presleysorrow

view all comments

username: okay but where's the lie

username: imagine dating someone
for clout
thea: imagine spreading lies because ur jealous

presleysorrow: I LOVE YOU WITH MY
WHOLE ASS HEART

corbynbesson: damn who's the shawty
on the left? she single?
thea: nah she's dating this weird kid
username: is this thea confirming corbyn and presley

jordanbesson: hey shawty
thea: stop talking like corboner

presleysorrow: we're hot tho
thea: only facts

username: ugly hoes

username: literally kill yourself

gabbiegonzalez: y'all cute or sum
thea: just like u bbg

"thea thats such an old picture." presley said to her best friend as she sat on the couch.

"we'll you don't have a bump in the picture do you?" presley shook her head no and looked up from her phone.

"presley when you have this baby i'm coming over at least every other night for baby snuggles and we are going on a girls lunch at least once every other week." thea said moving over to presley.

"i love presley." presley gave her a confused look. "i just want you to know that and when ever you and corbyn need a night to yourselves, i'll take baby besson."

presley smiled opening her arms and hugging her best friend, "you're going to make me cry." she paused, "i already am. damn i'm so emotional."

"at least you have the excuse of being pregnant my excuse is i'm just an emotional bitch." presley's eyes went big feeling her stomach. "what?!"

"the baby just kicked." grabbing thea's hand she put her hand where the baby was kicking.

"i'm so excited to be an aunt. this baby is going to be so spoiled." thea said with a smile. "do you want a girl or a boy?"

"corbyn really wants a girl so i'm hoping for a girl because i think they would be super cute together." she paused smiling thinking about it. "he sees how jack and lav are and he wants his relationship to be just like them."

"wait thats so cute, i think corbyn and a baby girl would be super cute together." the door soon opened.

"i so won, you suck at golfing-"

"jordan shut up no one cares. i'm still better at golfing!" corbyn exclaimed put his stuff on the counter and walked to the back of the couch

"how was golfing?" presley asked the two and she tilted her head back and corbyn bent over and placed a kiss on her lips.

"i lost by 2." corbyn groaned walking around and sitting next to presley and jordan does the same to thea. "how was your girls day?"

"good u like my new nails?" she asked showing him her nails.

"they look perfect and how is my other baby?" he said rubbing his hand over her bump. "oh its moving i can feel it."

"it was kick a few minutes ago and i got to feel it." thea said laughing slightly. "so have you guys decided on names yet?"

"yes" they said at the same time smiling. "but we aren't telling anyone, the baby will be the first aside from us to hear its name." presley smiled as thea nodded.

"y'all are going to be the best parents." she looked to jordan who was sitting beside her. "and we are going to be the cool aunt and uncle."

corbyn laughed as jordan rolled his eyes slightly at his brother, "jordan a cool uncle?" he paused before laughing again, "i'm kidding."

the two couples spent the next two hours talking about random topics that came to their minds.

author's note

hi this sucks. i'm sorry, someone give me ideas for the next few chapters before the interesting stuff happens.