40.

third person.

walking out of their 7 month appointment and now having to come back in two weeks. "8 weeks." corbyn said getting into the car. "its weird that you drive now, i'm so used to it being me."

"get used to it," the girl joked starting the car. "we should go see your mom and ashley."

corbyn nodded putting the directions to his mom's house in. he put his hand on her inner thigh as she began following the directions. every once in awhile corbyn would lean over placing a kiss on her cheek, mutter and i love you.

she turned the car off, outside of the besson's house before both of them stepped out of the car. saskia almost immediately coming outside as she loved when corbyn and presley stopped by.

"how was your appointment?" she asked giving each of them hugs. corbyn mumbled back a good. "we were just about to go to the grocery store if you two would like to join." corbyn looked to presley who shrugged.

"sure-" corbyn replied as ashley walked outside.

"sup hoe can we take the new car?" saskia looking at her holding back a laugh. "so is that a yes or no."

"ask presley."

"yes we can take it." presley said before ashley asked her. corbyn's armed snacked around her waist as they stood next to each other.

"let me go grab my purse-"

"corbyn you're driving." presley said getting into the passenger seat. corbyn walked around getting in the drivers seat waiting for his mother, as ashley got in the car.

corbyn and presley's hands intertwined. waiting for saskia the three sat in silence while corbyn adjusted everything to his height.

as corbyn finished he looked over to his girlfriend who was in a daze starring out the window. looking at every feature of her face, a smile soon came to his face.

"corbyn- presley-" ashley said from the back seat both of them looking towards each other before looking towards the backseat to both saskia and ashley waiting. "i said both of your names like five times."

"sorry, i- are you two ready." both slowly nodding their heads to him. "you ready pres?" presley mumbling a yes but being cut off with a light kiss. furrowing her eyebrows at the boy he smiled before putting his seatbelt on and driving to the store.

the four separated, corbyn and presley just walking around grabbing stuff every so often, before making it to the baby section of the store.

grabbing three things of diapers and wipes. presley would come every week since she four months and buy sized newborn to 4 diapers so that they wouldn't have to buy a lot later.

"okay i think we are done, i'll text mom that we are done and going to checkout and wait in the car." presley nodded pushing the cart towards the front of the store."

the only had three bags aside from the four packs of diapers and four things of wipes. putting everything in the back of the car, putting the cart where it belongs, and then waiting in the car.

"i love you." corbyn said in a soft voice as his hand grazed over her leg.

"i love you way more." she said turning her head towards him. corbyn leaned in towards her placing a kiss on her lips. "you really are the sweetest. i'd most likely be laying in my bed crying if I wouldn't have remembered that plaque in your room." she said as there heads were only a few inches apart.

corbyn connected their lips once more before pulling away. his hand finding its way to her inner thigh. "can we watch a movie when we get home?" she asked him, getting a nod and smile in return.

"can it be the perfect date?"

"yeah thats fine, anything you want." he said, she looked down to her leg where his hand was his thumb moving in a circle.

saskia and ashley soon came walking out of the store with a cart full of groceries. corbyn got out helping them put them in the back of the car.

presley waited inside the car, wanting to go help but corbyn insisted that she stayed inside. the three got back in. corbyn started driving back to his mom's house.

the drive only being twenty minutes, but presley falling asleep very quickly with her head resting against the window.

as they arrived at corbyn's moms. "i'd stay but presley's been very tired lately." saskia and ashley both nodded their heads before giving the boy a quick hug and a thank you as he walked outside from helping them carrying the grocery's in.

going back to the car presley still asleep. he put his hand on her leg and started to drive the short distance towards her house.

as they arrived home corbyn took everything in before waking the girl up to go inside and she could laying back down in her bed.

corbyn walking into the nursery, one dresser being the only thing put together since the boys had an emergency meeting when they started.

it looked around to see a few clothes hanging in to fairly big closet. diapers and wipe filling the shelf above the hanging rack. the two had two months until the room would be filled with tons of clothes and of course a baby. corbyn decided he'd try to hang some pictures as they had the room all planned out.

the picture above where the crib was going was a big letter B for besson. there were shelves in the corner with a small sign above that said 'around the world' with two shelves under it, that would soon be filled by a souvenir from other countries that corbyn would get for him/her.

corbyn had finished hanging the two pictures and two shelves before returning back to presley's room to online shop for the baby while presley took a nap.

author's note

heyyy i'm back babyyyyy