03.

third person

as the next week begin she went to her doctors appointment on monday and was confirmed pregnant and was a month along.

tuesday she laid in her bed all day figuring out how she would tell corbyn since he knew nothing. not even that she knew his true identity.

as thursday morning rolled around. Thea came over to help her pick out an outfit.

paisley wrote a letter specifically for corbyn, with a picture of the positive test. her writing all about how she found out and how she found him and lastly leaving her number.

they took an uber to the venue and once they got there and got checked in they went to wait in the line.

"thea i'm like shaking from being nervous" paisley explained to thea. the letter in her hand and screaming girls all around her.

as they got closer and closer. they were the next ones in line. corbyn looked over making eye contact with her and his mouth dropped.

he walked up to what presley assumed was her manager. then he walked over to presley and thea and pulled them aside.

"corbyn said he would like to talk to you in private. would you two be willing to let these last" he paused counting how many people were in line "six people are done. should be less then ten minutes"

presley looks at thea. "yes we can wait"

"great okay just come wait over here" he takes them back behind the camera. corbyn kept looking over at presley . jonah as well since he is the only other one who remembered her. as the last few people finished up.

corbyn walks up to presley. "uh can i explain myself first"

"i think i have a lot more explaining then you do" she pauses. "but i don't think you want those girls knowing what i'm about to tell you"

corbyn nods. "jonah occupy her" he says pointing to thea.

"my name is thea" jonah walks over to her as corbyn takes presley to a more private area.

"you can go first it will be shorter" presley says sitting down.

"here's a water" corbyn hands her the bottle and sits down across from her. "so you may be wondering why i gave you fake name and thats because you had no idea who i was and the fame i had and i wanted it to be kept that way because i hate being treated different. not like you would but i just didn't know and i'm sorry i lied to you about that. but may i ask why are you here"

paisley sighs. "okay um so i wrote a note explaining it all, here it is. but i'll explain it to you. so uh after you know that night i couldn't get you out of my mind but about almost two weeks ago i started waking up throwing up and uh well i called thea and she told me to take a couple of pregnancy tests and well you can probably guess it came back positive"

corbyn's mouth dropped as she continued. "so i started trying to remember stuff about you and i remembered seeing your plaque about your album going gold and all i could really remember was the words Why Don't We. and after that it was pretty easy to find you. so thea bought tickets and i had an appointment on monday to confirm it was positive and there is a picture of the test in there"

he opens the envelope pulling out the picture. "i really don't know what to say" he says standing up before pulling her into a hug. "just know you aren't going through this alone. i'll be here for every step of the way"

both of them in tears now still hugging before there was a knock on the door. corbyn looks over seeing the boys and thea. "its just the guys and thea" he whispers to her.

"aww. don't worry, i'll always be here as long as i can be the godmother" thea jokes joining their hug.

"wait what godmother" jonah says

"uh guys presley is pregnant" corbyn says still hugging the girl as she still is tearing up slightly.

"i call godfather" zach yells.

soon the boys manager comes in. "uh corbyn we need to talk. now" randy says sternly

corbyn lets go of paisley and walks out.

"yes?" he asks randy.

"how do you know she isn't lying. you need a DNA test and to confirm it is your child and we will go from there" he explains obviously upset about the situation.

"why do i have to get a dna test. i know what i did. the times match up and i believe her" he turns around about to walk away but stops. "and if going from there is you trying to make her get an abortion just like you tried with gabbie its not happening"

corbyn turns to open the door. "corbyn i'm your manager you have to listen to me. you're in contract"

"actually that contract expires in a less than a month." corbyn then goes inside and closes the door behind him but gets stopped by jack.

"corbyn i've been through this with him and it sucks that you have to go through it as well but it will all work out. randy only has one more month with us oh also gabbie is going to be here soon maybe introduce her to presley" corbyn just nods before walking over to presley.

"hey" he says sitting down next to her. thea talking to jonah.

"what was that about" she asks tilting her head slightly.

corbyn sighs and falls back onto the couch. "uh he basically said he wants a dna test and then said we would go from there and i disagreed with him."

"i've seen that man twice and i already don't like him. why would i ever lie about something this big"

"its okay presley, i believe you. he is done in a month when our contract is up anyways" corbyn reassures her. "anyways do you need anything to eat or anything else"

"i'm pregnant not broken. but i'm fine though" she smiles to him.

corbyn looks over smiling to her. "oh and gabbie is coming i figured i'd introduce you to each other, since she's been through the whole pregnancy at a youngish age"

presley nods before thea comes over to her and sits down with them.

author's note

i really want to start the next chapter
so i'll update two worlds tomorrow

and if you haven't read it, go read texts
then two worlds