28.

third person.

"good morning beautiful" corbyn said in a raspy voice smiling at the girl laying aside of him. "sleep well?"

"yeah, your bed is super comfy." she replied stretching and sitting up. "can we stay here and cuddle for a little?"

"i don't really want to leave you until i have to" the girl added before corbyn nodded and pulled her into him.

the only comfortable position they could cuddle in was remi's back to corbyn's chest from the fact that her bump was growing more and more each week.

"presley?"

"mhhm-"

"i have to go to the bathroom." he said before moving away from her as she groans but he goes to the bathroom and coming back as soon as he was down.

he crawled into his bed cuddling up to presley and resting his head on his pillow.

the two stayed like that for a little while before they both had to get ready and they went downstairs.
"what are you doing all day today?" thea asked her best friend.

"uh lets see spend time with corbyn and then cry when he leaves." she paused "yeah thats it"

"sounds fun, i'll see you after you say goodbye to corbyn then" thea said shrugging and walking back upstairs to wake up jordan.

"presley" corbyn said dragging out the y. corbyn walked over to her hugging her.

the two spent the rest of their morning and part of the afternoon with each other before corbyn had to leave for the airport at 4.

presley and corbyn stood in the front of corbyn's house hugging and kissing every few seconds for about five minutes while waiting for his uber to the airport.

"hey don't cry" he said to the girl wiping her tears away.

"its the hormones getting the best of me" both her a corbyn laughed before hugging once more as corbyn saw his uber pull up infront of his house.

"presley, i'll text you all the time snd we can facetime or call whenever its only three weeks. i'll fly you out to me if you want." he said giving her one last hung.

"bye corbyn." she said placing a kiss on his lips.

corbyn started walking away before stopping and turning around. "oh yeah i forgot to say, i love you too this morning."

presley cheeks going a flush red before she immediately walked towards him giving him one last kiss. "okay bye bubs."

"i'll text call you when we get through security. bye presley, be safe okay. my moms house is only fifteen minutes away"

they said their last good byes before corbyn got in his uber and presley went inside to find thea.

corbyn put his suitcases in the back of his uber before getting in the back. "that was really cute" the older lady who looked to be in her late 30's early 40's said. "keep your relationship that way and you'll marry that girl."