13.

third person.

stepping out of corbyn's car to go inside to the smaller sized party. "just stay by someone you know. thea is already inside." corbyn whispers making sure she wasn't worried.

presley nods back as corbyn grabs her hand and leads her in through the back door.

the first person presley met her eyes to was christina, then a smiling thea. christina looked at their intertwined hands and rolls her eyes and walks over to them with a smile.

she turns to the side of corbyn and grabs his arm. "lets go get a drink. presley you can come if you want." she says, saying the last part in a different tone.

"uh i think i'm going to go by thea, can't risk anything be alcohol." she smiles before walking over to thea and watching corbyn and christina walk to the drink.

"i uh am just drinking water." corbyn mutters to christina as she pours herself a drink. she gives him a weird look. "i have to take presley back home."

christina rolls her eyes making corbyn furrow his eyebrows as he grabs a water out of the fridge. "why can't she just drive herself home?"

"because she doesn't really like driving and it gives us time to talk about everything, so i enjoy driving her." corbyn smiles before beginning to walk away.

"where are you going?" christina grabs his arm. "aren't you going to stay by me?"

"uh i have to go find presley, i don't really want her walking alone in here. who knows who could randomly show up." corbyn says before walking away.

"what does he see in her she is nothing and has no followers." christina mutters thinking only she could hear herself.

zach comes up behind her. "uh i don't know maybe that she is the mother of his child and she is super sweet and caring." he walks away leaving her.

corbyn who was now sat by presley. "would you like some water?" he asks in a soft voice.

"no i'm good, where did christina go?" she asks tilting her head slightly.

corbyn shrugs. "i don't know i walked away from her." presley mouthes an oh.

corbyn leans back placing his arm around presley as thea looks over to them. "where'd you come from."

"the womb." corbyn responds with a smile

"yo presley how are you doing." daniel says sitting across from her. gabbie and jack soon sitting across from them and next to daniel.

"good" she replies. she sends a smile to gabbie and jack earning one back. "where are the other two."

"jonah's doing shots and zach's with kay outside." jack tells her.

presley nods looking around seeing christina walk their way. "hello boys." christina sits down next on the arm rest of the couch next to corbyn. she places her arm on corbyn's shoulder making him shrug it off.

"he's never pushed her away before." daniel whispers for only jack to hear. "he must really like presley."

"corbyn want to go outside for a little bit?" christina says in a flirty way. he looks over to presley and she just nods.

"uh sure" he replies getting up and walking outside with christina following close behind.

"she is so obsessed with him its crazy." jordan says from the other side of thea. everyone agrees with him.

ashley soon came and sat down next to presley. "where's corbitch?"

presley laughs at what she called him. "with christina." she just nods back at her.

"what are you doing tomorrow?" ashley asks presley.

"corbyn was going to come over in the morning but after that nothing."

"want to hang out?" ashley asks

"sure, you could come over with corbyn if you wanted." ashley nods back at her. "i'm getting a little tired, i'm going to go find corbyn."

she gets up and goes out to the backyard spotting them sitting by the pool. christina notices her her walking towards them and she leans in kissing him.

presley's face immediately dropped. "seriously." she says turning around as corbyn pushes christina off of him.

"what the hell was that." he asks

"you have bigger problems." she smirks pointing to presley who was quickly walking inside.

"thea can you give me a ride home like now." she asks as she approaches her.

"yeah why, whats wrong?" she asks concerned standing up as corbyn approaches them.

"presley please let me take you home. i'll explain. please let me take you home." corbyn begged to her thea looked over to him as he gave her sympathetic eyes.

"presley why don't you go with him. i don't know what happened but at least let him explain." christina now walking towards them.

"presley why don't you just leave him alone he obviously wants me not you." she says grabbing corbyn's hand making him quickly pull it away.

"you should leave. now" corbyn points to the door. "now go. and i don't choose you."

christina walks away and leaves. presley now looking at corbyn. "you still want to leave?" presley nods. "okay come on."

they say goodbye to everyone and they start walking outside. "by the way she kissed me. i pushed her off of me."

"lets forget about it, i overreacted anyways. we don't have anything happening between us, so you have the right to do whatever you want with any girl." she explains as they get into the car.

corbyn just nods to her. "no matter who comes into my life you and this baby will be at the top."

corbyn takes her and drops her off at her apartment before going back to his house by the time the party was done.

author's note

HEYYY