27.

third person.

sitting on corbyn's bed watching him pack his suitcase. corbyn pulled shirts and pants off his hangers as he placed them into his suitcase.

"i'm telling you, you should come with us" corbyn said putting another shirt in his suitcase.

presley sighed walking over to him and sat down on the floor by him. "i would but you know i'm sort of pregnant and i don't feel like flying nor would it be a good idea." corbyn nodded knowing she was right.

corbyn finished packing everything, presley had fallen asleep on his bed. corbyn smiled at the girl before his smile soon faded knowing that it would be hard to spent such short time away from her after they spent almost everyday together for the past 5 months together.

he decided to leave her a small gift box full of things. he ordered a ton of snacks and drinks from their local grocery store to be delivered to his house. corbyn grabbed three sweatshirts, five t-shirts, a pair of sweatpants, and his extra cologne to put in the box.

the stuff came within twenty minutes. presley was still fast asleep as corbyn packed everything in the box leaving her a small note on top before shutting the box.

thea was at their house so he carried the box downstairs to find her. "yo thea wanna do something for me?"

"depends-"

"want to take this box to presley's and leave it on her bed?" he asked her.

"uh sure but i don't have my car or a key to her house." corbyn walked over to the small bowl that they kept all their keys in and grabbed his.

he handed them to her. "here, please be careful. this one is her key." he showed her the key with a P on the top of it, the other key being his key to his house. "thank you"

corbyn went back upstairs to his room to join presley in his bed. he pulled her into him as he quickly fell asleep with his girl in his arms.

presley was the first to wake up, corbyn woke up almost instantly when he felt her move out of his grip.

"what are you doing?" the boy asked squinting at her.

"going to the bathroom, i'll be right back" she reassured him before walking into his bathroom.
she went to the bathroom then walked back out to find him asleep again. "you're so cute" she whispered laying down next to him.

presley smiled at him before kissing his cheek. "i love you-" her eyes went wide at what she said but she shifted her body her back to him and she kept hoping he didn't hear what she had just said.

the two laid like that for awhile before presley got up leaving his room to go downstairs. she closed his door quietly as she closed it corbyn opened his eyed a smile immediately coming to his face at what he heard.

presley now downstairs looking for thea and finding her with jordan on the couch. she walked over to her grabbing her hand and pulling her. "come on now" she said pulling her outside.

"what's wrong?"

"um i uh i don't know how to say this but i uh-"

"presley let it out" thea said now eager to her what she said.

"i just told corbyn i love you" thea's eyes immediately going wide. "but i don't want him to know i said it. we woke up and i went to the bathroom and when i came back he was asleep and i laid down and kissed his cheek and it just came out"

"presley calm down. and you need to tell him when he's awake. presley thats big! just tell him" she calmed down her best friend. "i'll bet anyone money that he feels the same"

presley sighed before nodding and going back inside. she walked in to corbyn now sitting next to jordan. "when did you wake up again?"

"when you closed the door it woke me" he replied. presley went a sat down next to him. corbyn almost immediately wrapping an arm around her.

"sorry i woke you."

"no its fine i want to spend time with you anyways, we have less then 24 hours." corbyn said as a frown creeped up onto her face. "please don't cry."

presley laid her head onto his shoulder as thea and jordan both looked at them then back to each other. "they're so in love" thea whispered to jordan.

"can we go get a tube of ice cream and mcdonald's fries?" presley asked the boy who immediately agreed to do anything that would make her happy.

"you two want anything?" the boy asked his brother and thea.

"just a relationship like yours-" thea said as jordan turned to her. corbyn and presley both letting out a laugh at jordan's facial expression as thea was also laughing. "what you have to agree look how cute they are together"

"okay we are leaving" the two went outside and got in corbyn's car and went to get a tube of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and two large mcdonald's fries.

"you know you are literally the best" the girl said as he handed her the bag from mcdonalds.

"i like to keep my girl happy" presley's cheeks turning red at what he said. corbyn moved his hand onto her thigh rubbing small circles with his thumb.

the two went back to corbyn's staying up until 3 spending as much time together as possible.

author's note

heyyy

don't take pre-calc its hard
okay bye.