08.

third person

it was their two month check up. corbyn was picking up paisley from her apartment. paisley was waiting for him to text her say he was here.

as soon as he texted her to grabbed her belongings and went down to meet him in the lobby.

"morning" she smiles to him as he leads them to his car.

"okay before we get there just throw this on and a pair of sunglasses." he hands her a baggy hoodie and gives her two options.

she grabs a pair of sunglasses and she puts the hoodie on. "i'm stealing this from you." she says smirking

"thats fine." he starts driving away and to the doctors.

as they arrive corbyn puts a hat on and a sunglasses and the two of them walk inside and sign in.

"paisley." the nurse says to the waiting room only filled with two other people aside from them. the two of them get up and follow the nurse to their room.

they go through everything and find out their due date.

"okay i believe your due date is May 27th." corbyn's eyes go wide looking at presley.

"thats zach's birthday." he whispers to presley who lets out s laugh.

"okay that's all you can go to the desk and schedule your next appointment in about a month." their nurse tells them.

they finish everything and decide to go get lunch together. they decide on a small restaurant not far from presley's apartment.

"if anyone asks, just say we were childhood friends." presley nods as they get out of his car and walk inside the restaurant.

"zach's going to be happy." presley jokes as the waiter walks away after taking their orders.

corbyn laughs slightly. "yeah, hopefully it doesn't happen on zach's birthday."

they finish their meals before returning to his car. "want to come to the studio?" corbyn offered. presley mumbles a sure.

corbyn drives them to the studio, they walk inside, presley following corbyn to the studio the other boys were in.

"boys, we know our due date." corbyn says as the door closes behind him and presley.

"due date for what." a female voice was heard making corbyn look to see who it was.

"uh christina what are you doing here?" corbyn asks her as she gets up from the couch she was sitting on and walks closer to him. presley standing to the side of him as he looked at her and back at christina.

christina gives presley a half smile and it drops as soon as corbyn grabs presley's hand and squeezes it slightly. "well i had to come to LA for some meetings and decided i'd stop and surprise you and the guys."

"oh well presley, this is christina a friend of mine. and christina this is presley my uh-" he pauses looking at presley as she shrugs. "friend."

"if you trust her, you can tell her." presley says to corbyn.

"tell me what?" christina tilts her head.

"we are having a baby." corbyn says smiling down at presley.

"wow uh congratulations, so are you two like a thing?" they both shake their heads no. christina walks over giving corbyn a hug and presley a half hug. "when is the due date?"

the four boys now paying attention. "well one of you is going to be excited, its May 27th." zach smirks to the rest of them.

"what can i say may 27th is just the best day." he says to the others.

"okay well i've got a meeting to get to, corbyn maybe we could go for dinner tonight or tomorrow?" christina suggest to the boy

"uh i don't know if i'll be able to, i have stuff going in with presley, but i'll keep in touch." corbyn smiles before taking a seat, presley doing the same but next to daniel and jonah. christina rolls her eyes and says a quick bye and walks out the door.

"whats the back story of corbyn and christina?" presley asks quietly

"well all they were friends because of social media before the band and then fans started to ship them and the dated for a couple months but broke up because of her living in New York and now they are good friends, but she still wants him and she always tries to get between corbyn and any girl that comes close to him. and he is to nice of a person to just drop her." daniel tells her as corbyn was distracted by reading a song daniel wrote while he was gone.

"damn, she sounds kinds crazy, should i be worried about her?" she asks the two.

jonah replies, "i don't know, its not like corbyn is just going to leave you because he has been telling us about how much he actually cares about you and how he wants to be in the baby's life, so i wouldn't be to scared, because i think corbyn will stick up for you to her unlike the other two girls."

presley just nods as she sighs and falls back on the couch. "she probably hates me already and i said like five words while she was here."

"don't get to upset she hates all of us too, she got all mad when we would tell her where corbyn was and we told her not to call him." jack says as he walks over to them.

"she doesn't hate you all. she just doesn't get along with any of you." corbyn says defending her.

"no she hates us. she told us earlier when we said not to call you." zach joins in. "and not to make presley worried but i don't think she likes her either."

"stop assuming things." corbyn says getting slightly upset.

"please, did you see the dirty she gave presley when you grabbed her hand and she rolled her eyes when you said you had stuff going on with presley." jonah states.

"she hates me and i've said less then ten words to her" presley tells the boy as he now looked concerned that presley felt that way.

"i'll make sure she doesn't do anything to you, i doubt she will though." corbyn stood up to give presley a hug. as she stood up and he wrapped his arms around her.

daniel and jonah both mouthing 'simp' to corbyn as he gives them the middle finger. both of them laughing at him.

the boys continued working on writing songs, paisley just sitting next to corbyn and daniel, watching them try to make beats and write.

author's note

i suck at ending chapters

also christina is a queen but
not in this book